Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 32

Davina's POV

The other morning was natural

The other morning was natural. I was in bed with Elijah and he never stopped throwing his foot in my tummy. Boys. I spanked him on the foot and he rolled himself on me in his sleep.

“Elijahhhh!” I pushed him and he dropped off the bed, hitting his head on the floor.

“Ouch!” He cried.

I clasped both hands on my mouth, “Sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen.”

He got up only in boxers, “You'll will be paying for that as soon as your off your menstrual.” He warned playfully.

“We shall see about that.” I smiled getting up from the covers.

Silence hits the room after our little kit kat drama. I sat there and I had to say it, “We can't run forever... you know. I'm scared....I don't want you to get hurt and it pains me when you're not telling me why Caleb is after you.”

He walked towards me, kindly hugging my waist, “Let us not think about that now. I'll make breakfast and maybe we can go out for a bit.”

I stepped back from him, “Not until you tell me.”

He threw his hands in the air, “Just let it go Dav.”

“Just tell me Elijah. Tell me I need to know.” I knew for sure that this will lead to an argument. Great.

He got so upset, “Let it the fuck go!” He shouted hitting over the teacup that was on the bedside table.

I flinched. I let it go and head to the bathroom without saying a word to him.

I deserve to know what was going on between him and Caleb and he wouldn't dare to let me know. I can't sit around hiding forever. What kind of life was that? I felt like I was wanted and I was trying to move from place to place to prevent from being seen. That was what I felt like. But to be fair, I love the times I've been spending with Elijah.

I slipped my clothes off, stepping inside the shower. Meanwhile, he came inside the bathroom, standing against the wall watching me. I closed my eyes and ignored him. Elijah was an asshole.

“Can I shower with you babe?” He asked.

“Don't freaking babe me, we are not together punk.” I hissed

It hits him pretty hard but he lets it go, “I'll make some breakfast. When you're finished come down.” He left.

I rolled my eyes, raking my fingers through my wet hair.  After couple more minutes of showering I head back to the room and wore skinny jeans and crop top, using a towel to dry my wet hair. I went downstairs and sat down waiting for him to finish breakfast. He was playing music from his phone as he cooked. I switched the television on and relaxed myself, watching a game of football.