Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 11

Davina's POV

Leaning against my bike in the cold night, I took a swig of the beer I bought inside the bar. I don't think I need a new shirt, my jacket will cover my upper body. I am broken. Maybe I was too blind to see it. Throwing the empty beer bottle away, I set myself to ride again.

"Davina? Is that you?" Cole looked up from his cap to look at me.

"Who else could it be?" I was a bit tipsy and my mind was fuzzy.

"Are you okay?...You look drunk." He steps a little closer.

"Do I look...drunk to....you." My eyes were getting heavy. Maybe I had too much beers.

"Yes. God." He came closer.

"Step... away." I swung my arm at him but failed.

"You can't ride home in this state." He seemed to care.

"Get a life." I m blacked out and consumed in total darkness.

-+_

My head was hurting. I slowly opened my eyes and was unaware of the surrounding I was in. Cole was standing towards the window looking out. I groaned and shifted a bit.

He smoothly turned around and a smile spreads across his lips, "How are you feeling?"

"Don't tell me I passed out." I sat up.

"You did. Take this...it will help." He handed me a cold glass of water.

"Thanks." I sighed drinking it all in a gap.

"So..."

"So what?" I kindly drop my head back on the pillow.

"You're at my place and it's just 2 in the morning." He sat on the bed next to my feet.

"I feel....worn out. You're lucky I don't have enough energy to knock you dead." I kicked him in the side gently.

He smiled, "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes...I wouldn't mind." I stared off into the ceiling with my hands placed on my forehead.

"What would you like? Chinese or pizza?"

"Pizza is just fine, and I need beer."

"No beer young lady...it will only make you feel worst." He smiled again.

"How can one guy smile so much?" I stole a look at him and asked.

"I...well...maybe... it's...just a routine."

I looked at the small lacquered box. Inside on a Black Velvet cushion sat five small ivory spheres, "What are those?"

"Shit! I should put that away."

"What are they Cole?" I asked sternly.

"...Sex toys." He murmured.

"So you're one of those guys aren't you?" I intentionally teased.

"I'll just get you something to eat." He looked quiet embarrassed and approached the door. I knew he was dodging the topic.

"I think I rather speak of the cushion thing you know. I don't feel hungry anymore."

He turned around with his cheeks lit red, "Well...it's pleasure balls from Chinese I guess. It actually was designed to keep a woman from taking a lover."

"You're not making any sense." I admitted.

"These balls goes up inside the vagina and—"

"Enough of this."

"I got you some new clothes so you can wear whatever suits you the best."

"Why are you so fucking nice to someone like me!?" I don't know where that came from but it just got out.

"Why are you shouting?" His face instantly changed.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"I understand." He smiled.

"Let's have some fun. It's boring here." I sat up knowing how much I felt better.

"When you say fun...you mean..."

"No douche bag. Let's have a deal. You'll have to steal a vodka from the grocery store without getting caught."

"What do I get if I do it?"

"Anything. I'm on my good side today.

"Anything?"

"Do you not hear me? Any fucking thing." I smiled devilishly and stood to my feet, only in a shirt. "Not again."

"What do you mean not again?"

"It's nothing douche." I lifted the shirt from over my head, only left in bra and panties. Guess I didn't had much pride. "You're in?"

"Um..." His lips trembled as he looked at me. Maybe he was strucked by my beauty. "Def...def...Definitely." He stuttered.

"Why are guys so... paranoid?" I rolled my eyes. "You're burning two holes in me stupid."

"I-I... I'm so-sorry." He forced himself to look away.

"Thanks. Tonight at 8. Meet up at the grocery store and don't be late." I reached for a black dress...wait...dress. "I don't do dress."

"Why not?" He asked with his back turned.

"Look at me. I'm the jeans, sweatpants type."

"Just...try it."

"I don't know why I'm being this nice to you but this is because you took care of me when I was drunk. It's a once in a lifetime thing." I took the dress and slide it on. "Can I get some help here?"

"S-sure." He turned around and my back was turned. His rough hands brushed over my bare back and I felt something strange running down my spine.

"What's that feeling?"

"What feeling?"

"Like something running down your spine."

"Shivers." He whispered against my bare skin.

"Oh. Aren't you done?"

"A-almost." His hands were slowly going up as he zipped the dress. He stopped when he almost reached my shoulder and he kissed there.

I turned around and pushed him forcefully on the bed with my fist curled up in a ball, "What the fuck are you doing?" I sat on top of him with angry boiling inside. Not that I hate it but I'm overprotective.

"You're different. I'm sorry." He looked worried then it vanished and he smiled lipped closed at me.

Unexpectedly, he switched positions and pinned both arms over my head. He smirked and I didn't knew he was this guy. People say, never judge the fucking book by its fucking cover.

"I'm stronger than you." His muscular arms were much appealing. He licked his lips and bit down on it.

"We have a deal. When you do what I told you to do, you'll get to do whatever you wanna do with me. But if you failed, you're all mines. I get to do whatever the fuck I want to do with you."

"Do you always say fuck in every line?"

"When you get me cross shit face." I gazed in his eyes because he never kept staring at me. I knew I'm the cutie and the badass but he doesn't had to make it look too bad on me.

"Let's see who's gonna win." He leaned in closer. "You're on."

----