Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 13

Davina's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. Too much vodka wasn't too good for the soul.

"Good morning." Cole walked over with bacon and eggs. The scent greeting my nostrils.

"Don't speak to me. Don't you ever think you'll have sex with me. Ever." I warned him.

"Um..okay." He sat the plate on the bed next to me and I dug in. What? I was hungry. I couldn't help it.

"You're a freak." I said with my mouth filled.

He scratched the back of his head with a dull smile spreading across the lining of his lips, "No..well, if you want to put it like that."

"All this, act as if it didn't happened. This meant nothing and we were just having fun. Don't push it." I told him and finished off breakfast with a glass of rich red wine.

"You know...you drink way too much for a girl?"

"It's obvious of course." I rolled my eyes, looking at the pathetic dress I was in.

He bits his lips, "All the bad girls are taken." His eyes traced down my body.

"I've had enough of you and I think it's time I leave." I changed off in my usual clothes.

"The next time you want to feel good, I'll introduce you to my bedchamber."

"There's no next time kid." I hit him in the head like he was like a little kid.

"Don't be so sure." He gets his jacket from the couch.

"I'm ready to leave and I need my bike." I demanded him.

"Okay. It's sad." He said, exiting the house and I followed him outside.

"What's sad?" I asked and opened the trunk of his car, taking out my bike.

"It's sad that there will be no next time. I could even make you feel better."

"Get this in you tough head shit face. This was just a fun moment. Please don't get on my bad side." I got on my bike and get the engine started.

"Anything you say...Davina. But if you feel like it, you know where to find me." He got in his car and I rode off.

I was back at school and Elijah was just about to approach me. With my fists curled up at my side, his smile was creepy after all. Caleb appeared and he looked at me with this look.

"Well, well." Elijah circled around me.

"Right place at the right time." Caleb faked an evil smile at me. He was an excellent backstabber. That was the reason why I hated having friends.

"I think someone is in trouble." Elijah chuckles stepping closer to me.

I bet I do, because your own friend was putting your white ass in trouble.

"Back off." I pushed him in the chest but he didn't budge a bit.

Caleb was looking at me from behind but I avoided his stare.

Elijah laughed, "Who the fuck are you talking to??" He grabbed me and I started choking me. Caleb stood there, unable to think of something to stop him from choking me.

Caleb said, "Merhaba needs you man."

"He can wait!" Elijah shouted at Caleb.

"It's the thing." Caleb reminded him of something.

Elijah's eyes changed to a darker shade and he got tense, "I'll be back for you bitch!" He shouted in my face and he finally lets my neck free. I coughed couple of times. When Elijah was no longer in sight, Caleb held a hand out for me to take.

"I don't need a hand from anyone. Especially not from you." I spat, struggling to get up but I did.

"Davina you're lucky I stopped him. Please tell me you're getting at it."

"It will be difficult to be close to someone I cannot tolerate." I cringed my nose at the entire conversation.

"Please... get to him." Caleb stepped closer and whispered next to my ears. "I'm counting on you." He walked away.

It was time I get down to business.
....