Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 25

Davina's POV

I was bored so I decided to play candy crush. To be honest, I was missing out on Elijah. He was out for hours and the deal I had with Caleb, I was thinking really hard on it since I was starting to like Elijah. Now I feel like to cut the deal off. But....the

Money.

My subconscious interrupts. I sighed exiting the game and texting Elijah.

When will you be back?

I waited for a response but none. He didn't replied to me. I threw the phone across the bed next to my body, running my fingers in my hair. The minute I was about to close my eyes, the phone chimes. I zapped my eyes open, gladly to see it was a message from him.

Miss me already. I'm I that hot?

I smiled at the message knowing how irritating he could be at the times.

Pshk. You wish you were hot.

I know he was probably smirking. Probably.

I know I'm hot and you know it. You're just denying it and you can't take your eyes off this hot Greek God.

I chuckled at his message then smiled, setting my fingers to reply.

You win and I admit, you're hot. *rolls eyes*

I waited anxiously for his reply. I waited, waited, but he didn't replied after couple minutes.

At least you're telling the truth. You know what they say about the truth.

I smiled.

It sets you free.

He replied a moment after.

I'll be there soon. Wear something that will fascinate me :-*

I smiled. I just smiled, throwing my phone next to me. I sprang up from the bed, digging through my drawer to find something to wear.

**

He was suppose to be here by now. He was not coming and I wasn't up for it again. I sighed, touching my shoulder to take the thin fabric off and switched to my usual clothes. I felt a warm breath blew over my neck. I smiled knowing it was Elijah.

“Beautiful.” Then I realized it wasn't the voice of Elijah but Caleb.

I stepped away flashing him a dirty look, “The fuck are you doing here?”

He smiled, “I missed you.”

The fuck.

“Miss me? I don't need you here Caleb.” I pushed at his chest.

“You need me here.” He stepped towards me.

I stepped back, “Stay the fuck away from me.” I grabbed the pocket knife from the table.

“Put that down Dav.”

“The only way I will put this down is if you leave.” I told him.

“Fine. I'm leaving. But I will need Elijah soon.” He turned his back, walking away.

I sighed dragging my feet towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror looking at myself. What was I? Who I'm I? Why I'm I helping Caleb? The money. But money will not always solve my problems. I sighed again rubbing the back of my neck. Now that I know Elijah wasn't coming, I decided to take a nap and forget this night and move on. When I went back to the room, Elijah just entered, slightly bending himself to take his shoes off. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled, leaning against the doorframe. The minute he saw me, he grabbed my body planting a kiss on my lips, deepening it a little then stepping back after.

“You up for it?” He asked, removing his shirt and unbuckling his belt. I wasn't anymore. Knowing that I had this guilt worst Caleb. I can't.

I refused to answer.

“You okay?” He asked and I shook my head. He cupped my face holding it up so I would look him in the eyes.

“I am dude.”

“Babe will sound better.”

He was joking. Right? Wrong.

“No. I still hate you.” I stepped back, a small smile spreading across my lips.

“I hate you but I can't hate you more when you're in this.” He brushed his hands over my nipples, biting his lips.

I blushed. Oh come on. I'm I really blushing?

“But... you're not up for it so I'll just drink a beer and chillax for a bit.” He took the beer from the table he took with him since he got here and sipped from it.

Part of me wants to grab him

Suck him. Not in the wrong way.

Fuck him so hard.

Why do I crave for him this much. I approached him clamping a hand around his neck, slowly sitting on his lap.

“You like this?” I nibbled on his lips.

He bit his lips, “You don't have to ask. You know the answer to that question.”

He grabbed my ass sliding his tongue in my mouth, the moment we kissed. His phone interrupted the moment. He paused to check his phone.

“Get some clothes on.” He said urgently.

“Why?” He ran towards the window, looking down the road. I was beginning to worry about what was going on.

“Just get some fucking clothes on.” He gets himself dressed and I did too. He grabbed my hand and his bike keys and we both exited the house to his bike that was parked in front of my house.

He handed me a helmet, “Put this on.” He told me, giving me his helmet. I did what I was told. I hopped on his bike and he started the bike riding off, really fast. My hands tightened around him and I was worried. What was happening? Just above the road, some guys were looking at Elijah as he rode passed them. They whispered something to each other and started chasing Elijah.

Now I was starting to think something bad was coming his way and mines. I shouldn't had agreed to such deal now I regret every shit about it. My heart was beating really fast and I  didn't knew what the fuck to do? I shouldn't have gotten myself in such a fucking mess.

Elijah rode faster, turning around the corner, “Dav..hold on.”

He continued to some unknown place I wasn't familiar with.

I was in some deep shit and how the fuck will I climb my way out of it?

--

As promised. Here's your update and I will update again as soon as I can. I will love to thank all my readers who's recently reading this book. I will update soon!

Qestion: What is your favorite scene in this chapter and your least favorite scene?

Krystal.