Enemies With Benefits - 22

Davina's POV

“Its hard man.” I told Caleb. He rubbed his chin and sighed.

“I know but try to at least push harder on him Davina. Do it for the sake of the money.” Caleb blew out the cigarette.

“I'll try.” I nod, rubbing my hands down my legs.

“Love what you're in today.” Caleb lowered his voice, using one hand to rub my leg under the table.

I kicked him in the shin and warned him, “Touch me again and I will break your ass.”

“Don't be such kid Dav.” He lits another cigarette.

“Don't be such a pervert Caleb.” I kinda mocked him. Yup. I hate to say this but I think I was starting to liking Caleb. Not in that way you're thinking now but he was a cool dude. He was okay, but too perverted.

“Trust me, I'm not one. Just...well...when it comes to you, my hands has a mind of its own.” He twirled a finger in my hair.

“Come on man. What are you doing?” I swat his hand from my hair gently.

“I love you're hair.” He did it again.

“Stop." I half smiled.

“Oh my fucking hell. Did I just saw you smile? Freaking beautiful.” He said, overreacting a little. I blushed. Did I even do that? Kill me dead.

“I did not smile." I lied. I hated smiling with people.

“You should do that more often. I think it's a lot prettier on you. Fits you perfectly.” He stroked my cheek.

Something weird ran down my back. Something I kept feeling since lately. Something like a shiver. Such a charmer, was he?

“I'll keep that in mind.” I smiled again. I was at the same house he kidnapped me in but no one was here. Just me and the person who tormented me the most.

“Let me take you somewhere.”

“You're not taking me anywhere." I told him. Seriously.

“You're spoiling the mood Dav. Don't be such a mood spoiler.” He whined.

Should I go with him?

“You have to tell me where you're taking me first." I tell him.

“It's a surprise.”

“I don't like surprises.” I told him.

He flashed me a thin smile and stepped closer to me, one hand resting on my left shoulder and looking deeply in my eyes, “Trust me.”

Should I trust Caleb?

Here goes nothing.

*_*

“You own this shit.” We were on some rich property. The house was huge for sure. He dodged the question.

He dragged me to the pool and slowly undressed himself, “You coming in?” He asked.

“Looks nice but no.”

“Spoiler alert.” He rolled his eyes playfully, taking his pants off. Like seriously, I haven't looked at a guy in this way before but now I do and I don't know why. Basically, he was sexy. Knock me out if you can. His V was definitely a perfect view and his biceps. I never thought one of three of my enemies was this hot. Not hearing much about Merhaba. Say no more.

“The last time I checked, you're burning two holes in me and they hurt.” Caleb smiled at how embarrassed I was. “It's natural for someone like a girl to get embarrassed, when I'm this hot.” He said, then dived off in the pool.

He swam to the floor of the pool and swam back up, flashing his wet hair, “Join me."

“Sorry dude but I'm a little bit cold.”  I rubbed my arm, one after the other.

“Don't tell me you fear the water." He silently chuckles.

“Of course not.” I shook my head, smiling terribly often. I hate the SMILING DISEASE. A bit though. I think I caught it.

“Prove it to me.”

“And how should I do that?” I asked.

“Join me.” He said, a smile creeping up his lips slowly.

Did I had a choice?

I took my shirt and pants off only left in a tube top and panties.

“You look good." He admired my body then looked me in the eyes. “You have bruises on you.”

Thanks to Elijah!

“You know when people fights very often, they will get hurt eventually.”.

“But it looks perfect on you. Facts.” He said. I used my foot to test if the water was okay enough for me to swim in. Yes of course. I slowly entered the pool and soaked my body inside the water.

“You are beautiful.” He swam closer to my body and I gently swam back a little away from him.

“Not too close.” I told him, swimming to the other end of the pool.

“Lets play a game.”

“I'm in.”

“Who swims to the other end of the pool wins. If you win, you get to do anything to me, but if I win, I'll do anything I want to do with you. Get the drift of the game?"

“Yup.”

“Mark, set.....go.” He said and we both swam off. I was leading as always since I was way too good with swimming. I was almost at the end of the pool. Yes. But then Caleb reached before me in a flash. Impossible.

Oh no. This can't be good.

“I won.” A smirk tugging up slowly at the side of his lips.

“I lost." I sighed. I normally won.

“I will not harm you Dav. Trust me when I say this. You're way too precious, special and way too beautiful to hurt or harm.” He kindly moved the wet hair from my face.

“Never will I ever harm such beauty, Dav. But there's something I need to do.” He drew himself closer to me. He could feel how fast my heart was beating the moment his body was pressing against mines. I couldn't breathe due to how sticky things were getting. I hoped he doesn't do anything stupid.

“I will never harm you Dav.” His eyes lowered to my lips. He lifted my body up, and I wrapped my legs around his back. I've learnt so much since Elijah fucked the hell out of me. Such a disaster to remember. He was breathing hard, really hard at my neck. He was loosing control. Totally loosing it.

He grabbed my ass and then kissed me.

--

Hey dear friends! Here's the chapter you have been waiting for. I updated this as fast as I could. Yup. Thank you so much for your comments and votes and for reading. More chapters are yet to come.

Question: Due to Caleb and Elijah in the story, who do you prefer?