Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 33

Elijah's POV

Davina looked surprised. She stepped back unbelievably. I knew it was unexpected but I couldn't hold it in any longer. If they took me away from her, she will already knew that I loved her and that was all that mattered.

She scoffed, “You're joking right?”

My face hardened, “Why would I joke about something like this? Don't you love me back?”

“I...well...y..I..” She was stuttering.

I stepped closer to her, “Davina I love you. If Caleb takes me away from you, you will already know that I love you Davina. I know this was unexpected but the least I could do is tell you how I feel. Isn't that enough?”

She sighed, “I want to say that I love you back but I'll have to really do some real deep thinking. I didn't know this was going to happen and it really was unexpected. So Elijah...” She cups my cheeks, “I will think about it. I don't know what to say so I'll think deep about it. Okay?”

“Okay.” I was quite okay with what she said. The fact that I was eager to tell her this, it lifted the weight off my chest that she knew that I loved her. The minute she turned her back to walk out, she turned around looking back at me. She walked back to me and kissed my lips.

“Elijah...I think I'm in love with you too...I have this feeling...this eager feeling for you and I really need to lift the weight from my chest. It's weird knowing how much we were enemies and look at us now...we share memories together and I think that's major improvement. I think I'm in love with you Elijah.”

Merhaba overhead our conversation, “Did I just heard that? Wow.”

I chuckled. I walked closer to her grabbing her and lifting her off the floor. She wrapped her legs around my waist, smiling.

“Keep that on your face. It makes me happy.” I pecked her nose and she giggled.

“I have a surprise for you tonight since my period is finishing.”

“Are you sure you are capable of handling me, damaging you?”

“Oh puh-lease Eli...you wish.” She laughed, pushing herself out my arms and standing on her feet.

“And help me not to wish. Let's just say it will be a very long night. I can't wait to be free again.” I told her.

“So what are we?” She asked, just to be sure.

“What do you want us to be?” I asked her.

“You can't answer a question with another.” She said.

“Just did.”

She smiled, “So...I guess we are...”

“Go on.” I smiled at her, waiting for her to say it so I can grab her and kiss the hell out of her.

“I guess you're my boyfriend.” She said, biting on the tip of her index finger.

As I said before, I grabbed her and kissed the actual hell out of her, “And you are my girlfriend.”

--

Hello people. Thank you all for reading. So I need to know at what chapter should I end this book. Do you guys like the new cover I made?

Q: Why do you think Elijah and Davina should be together?

Krystal