Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 45

Davina's POV

We were both in Caleb's bed together, staring in the ceiling and thinking about life.

“I just wish everything was back to the way they were before.” I say, turning my body to look at him.

“Me too baby. I need to take care of this. I need you to try and cope with it until I come up with something.” He turns to me, stroking my cheek. His soft finger tips brushing over the side of my face.

“I don't want you to leave. I just...I wish I could come with you Elijah.” I drew up closer to him, feeling a little bit weak. Sex was one way to make me feel weak.

“Don't worry baby. I will get you out of this misery. Don't worry.” He pecked my forehead sitting up in the bed with his bare back turned to me.

I wrapped my arms around his back and rest my face on it, “Please come back soon. I cannot live like this for long.”

“I will baby. I need to get going before we both get busted and you know what that will cause.” He tells me, standing up and my arms leaving his body very slowly.

“Just hurry okay? Hurry and get me out of this torture.” I sighed, sitting up on my butt and running my fingers through my tangled, knotted and messy hair.

“I am trying to work on something fast babe.” He drags his pants from the floor and drawing them up his legs.

“God...” I sighed. “Will Merhaba help too?” I asked.

“Yes... remember he was helping from the beginning and the next thing is, we have Cole but we need some more help.” He drags his hoodie on.

I knelt on my knees and draw myself closer to him slowly zipping it up for him, “I love you Elijah and you know that right?”

“I love you too Dav.” He leans in again, kissing my lips slowly, sliding his tongue inside my mouth making everything felt like I was floating in the air.

He gently bites on my bottom lip allowing a moan to escape my lips then he whispered against my lips, “The minute I get you out of this place, I'll be fucking you 24'7.”

I couldn't help but to smile at what he said. That warmed my heart, making me feel safe in a different kind of way

“Don't count on it.” I smiled, grabbing his head and kissing him again.

He leans out, grabs my ass with one hand and grabbing my neck with the other making me look up on him, “You deserve some hot fuck even though we just had one but it doesn't seems like enough to please me.”

“Me too.” I bit my lip. He sets his hands free from me and puts the hoodie on his head.

“I'll be seeing you very soon.” He turns his back to me and sighed for a sec. He slowly turns back around and grabbed my body, kissing me for the last time, or for now. “I'll miss you."

Then he was gone.

Who could tell when he would be back to take me away from this jerk!

--

Never updated in a while but you know how it goes my people, my readers. So lately I've been realising that a lot of people is adding this book to their library and that makes my smile grows as for my recent readers, thank you so much!

Crystal123JK always the first to read and I appreciate that!

Question: The moment ended, tell me why you didn't want that Elijah and Davina moment to end!?

Krystal

.