Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 44

Davina's POV

We arrived back at Caleb's place after a long journey. He went out to deal with some business. I was alone again. It feels like my whole life was in his hands and there's no way I could fight my way out.

I took a deep breath in and climbed my way up the stairs slowly. I need to shower and get myself together. I have to get something planned.

I opened the bathroom door and something strange was happening. Someone was standing in the bathroom. Maybe it was a guy I guess but this person looks more of a killer. Black hair and face hidden with a hoodie. Jesus Christ. For God's sake I am going to die.

The man slowly lifts his head to look at me but looking back at the stranger I realised clearly that he was...

He was...

He was...

Elijah.

I tried to catch my breath and my heart began to race. I could see a few lip bruises, cuts on his face and that made my heart shrunk. Oh no.

The air was trapped between us neither of us saying anything but looking at each other in terror. Caleb told me that he left the country, well he sent him away. But...I couldn't understand. Was this really happening?

I tried to reach for words to speak but I was speechless at the moment. There was so much to say and so much to ask but I couldn't... I just couldn't ask them. I was more worried than ever and seeing him makes my heart rise. Elijah. I missed him so much.

Without thinking I ran into his arm and hugged him letting my tears out in his warm embrace. I missed this so much, so much I could lost myself in him forever. I sobbed and he let's out a breath he longingly wants to let out. I was so happy but had so much to ask.

“Eli..jah..I missed you so much. I thought you left the country and I...I was...I...” I stuttered and cried at the same time.

He sighs taking my shoulders and kindly lean me out to look me in the eyes, “I missed you too baby. Caleb was trying to send me away but ah... I waited until he left the airport and didn't take the flight. I could never leave you here. Never.” He looks down then closed his eyes.

“You have no idea what's happening to me when Caleb is around.” I told him, biting my lips to avoid more tears from falling.

“I know...I will let him pay for all that. We are not alone okay? I am going to seek all the help I can get and find evidence so he can rot behind bars.”

I nod...“B-but... Elijah...I can't stay here any longer. I need to be with you. I can't stay with him any longer.”

He reached out and touched my face, “Dav...I will try to do everything I can to get us out of this mess. Everything.”

“Can I come with you? Please.” I begged.

“That will only be worse Dav. Think about it. When the time is right I will help you. But I can't right now. He can't know I am still in the country. He cannot know.” He explains.

He sighs and slowly pulls me in towards him, “He fucked you?”

I nod. I could see the anger fusing in his veins and knuckles. I could see how much he wants to smash anything that comes in his way but he slowly lets it go.

“He will pay for every fucking thing he had done to you and I will beat the motherfucker, before he tots behind bar.”

I touched his arm and he gasped. I needed him to calm down

“Elijah...” I slowly unzipped his hoodie. He didn't had a shirt under and I saw the bruises on him. He was.. hurt.

I looked at him and the tears were at the brim of my eyes

“It's okay. I'm fine.” He tells me. “I just need to feel you now. I missed you so much.” He grabbed my body and pressed his lips on mines that I was lacking. I needed this so badly.

If he could just rip every clothes off me and fuck me, I know it will please me. I need him. I need my Elijah.

He ripped my shirt off then my pants. I ripped his hoodie off, pulling his pants off. The minute his hot tongue slides inside my mouth I needed him more than anything.

His fingers find my panties and slowly slips inside my vagina. I needed this. I need this. He fingers me and slowly kissed all the way to my breasts. He sucks on them and I was riding his finger.

“Oh shit...fuck!” I moaned biting my lip to keep them in but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

“Moan for me baby. Want me to pound that pussy?” He asked.

I bit my lip, “Hmm.” he tears my panties off and slips his boxers off.

He was going to fuck me on the bathroom floor.

He bends me over and slowly inserts his slimy cock inside me. The minute it was in I could remember how huge it was the first he took my virginity.

“Elijah!” I screamed and he pounds hard inside like his life depended on it. On me.

“That's ma girl.” He slaps my ass and I screamed continuously.

“I...missed....ah...mmm....you so.... much.” I say between moans as he pulls my hair back.

It continued for a long time but the time will end soon and before you know it I will be sent back to Caleb. Sigh.....life really was fucked up for me.

-

I haven't updated in a while for various reasons. I had to finish my studies online and classes due to the Corona Virus (Co-VID19). Stay safe out there my friends.

Q: Describe Elijah's and Davina's moment in three words?

Krystal