Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 41

Davina's POV

Yesterday was...hectic. I was back with Caleb again. He just left bed and went down to take a call it seems like he didn't wanted me to hear. I was just making bed and getting ready to go somewhere with him then after, he planned on making me visit Dorty. I wore the pair of jeans, black shirt and leather jacket he bought me. I had no better option. I climbed down the stairs and saw him with a smoothie and sweet pastries in his hands.

He hands me the food and I accepted it. It's time to play my game now, the A game.

“Don't think you will ever get to escape from me. My crew is watching from a distance.” He said before planting a kiss on my cheek.

I can't wait to get rid of him.

I drank some of the smoothie, it was really good and finished eating the sweet pastries.

“I thought you were different.” I says. To be honest, I did not wanted to talk to him. Turns out I have to.

“And how different baby?” He strokes my hair.

HE CALLED ME FUCKING BABY!

“I thought you were nice and a badass playboy. Turns out your not nice at all. You locked away Elijah.” Saying Elijah's name makes me worry even more.

“He deserves to die.” He was meaningful of his words. “I missed out on my father for almost 5 freaking years because of him.” He was breaking but I don't give a fuck.

“How would you feel if-if someone constantly beats your mother, repeatedly? I know for sure you will not let that person hurt her. Elijah was just protecting his mother.”

He looks down with his hands on his hips, looking down, “It doesn't works like that.” He looks back up.

“Please just free him. I will do anything for you. I will even be with you as long as you wish. I will be there in ever step you walk. I just...need you to free him and I'm all yours.” I just had to do this. Even if I had to be with Caleb to keep Elijah safe.

He looks at me closely thinking deeply, “I will think about it.”

That...sort of lift the weight off my chest. Worst thing about it was that I was stuck with Caleb for eternity. I get to live hell with some monster I will never love.

Maybe that's the only way he can be freed. I just... have to stay with Caleb forever.

I heard sirens outside. Lots of them from police cars. I just froze. What was happening?

“CALEB, WE NEED YOU TO COME OUT OF THE HOUSE WITH THE GIRL SAFELY AND UNHARMED. IF NOT, WE WILL COME IN!”

“Did you called the fucking cop!” He turns to me, grabbing my body.

“No. Why would I? I did not called the cops. I was with you the entire time.”

“THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING CALEB. COME OUT AND SURRENDER WITH THE GIRL UNHARMED. YOU ARE OUT NUMBERED. COME OUT!”

“Who the fuck called the cops then!” He grabs my body and holding a gun next to my head.

I am going to die.

--

So hey, I updated a shorter update. So is everyone happy that the police arrived? But the thing is, she will die?

Idk.

🤔Q: Who wants CALEB to rot the fuck up in jail!?

My answer is...Not me.... kidding. ME!

Krystal