Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 58 (The Last)

Davina's POV

Davina's POV

I was at my usual place, not remembering what it looked like since I've been in hostage. Well not exactly as thought. Caleb told me that Dorty was getting better everyday and she settled down with this guy. But something deep down told me she still hated me and she doesn't cared for me. As I stepped in I scanned my eyes all over the place. The place needed a fresh cleaning up, since it was visibly dirty and spider webs in the corner of the room. I have missed out so much of school so what I will be doing was catch up on the months of works and assignments that I missed out on.

 I have missed out so much of school so what I will be doing was catch up on the months of works and assignments that I missed out on

I took a broom and some other stuffs to begin cleaning.

From outside I heard a car engine. I looked out there seeing Merhaba's car upfront. Boy I was happy to see him. As he exited his car he approached the house. The front door wasn't closed so he could actually saw me as he walked. The moment he got inside he smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him back but only with a smile.

"You know...the shot.. everything.. Elijah?"

"It's all good." Speaking of Elijah, I haven't spoke to him in a week and I planned on seeing him today. Of course I couldn't live without him any longer.

"So you're doing some major cleaning up?" He asked.

"Yea...so have you talked to him or something?" I asked, resuming sweeping.

"We all have. Caleb and him of course. We regrouped and had a little chat." He told me.

"How did it go?"

"It went well...just a bit. I even confessed to them that I kissed you and that I did had a thing for you."

"How did he react?"

"He said it was basically his fault so he don't blame either of us for that."

"That sounded way too easy. Anyways... I really need to get this place cleaned."

"I could help if you wish but there's something I need to tell you." He smiled at me a little.

"What is it?"