Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 40

- Where touches feel like virus, but you have to take them for what you love the most-

Krystal

Davina's POV

Davina's POV

Merhaba and I was watching a movie to kill time. He was still pending, trying to come up with something but it was very difficult at the moment. I didn't expect him to be this guy but for me, Elijah was always the one. I wasn't really close with Merhaba but I feel like I can trust him on this. Every second, every, minute, every hour, every day I worry about Elijah and it pains my heart when he's not around. 

Merhaba phone rang in his pocket. He reached for it, answering the call and slowly putting the phone to his ears.

“Hello.” He said. He then turned to me then slowly hands the phone to me.

“Who's it?” I whispered to him.

He just hands me the phone without saying a word. I gulped, pressing the phone against my ears slowly.

“H..ello.” I croaked.

“Dav...babe. it's me.” Elijah sounds like, he was in desperate pain.

I jumped from the couch, tears forming inside my eyes, “Elijah. Where are you? Did you managed to escape? Are you...” I was panicking.

“No and I can't tell you where I am because I don't know where I am. I'm struggling to survive.” He says, his voice breaking, his voice barely a whisper.

“Baby...I need to help you.” I looked at Merhaba and he turns his head away slowly.

“No. I don't want you to get involved. Please do it for me.” He begs me. But no I will not just sit and make them hurt ma baby.

“No I won't stand back and make them hurt you. I'm sick of everything, worrying about you everyday wondering when you will be freed, wondering when you will be back at my side again. I'm sick and tired of how Caleb keeps touching me and forcing me to have sex with—”

“Did he fucked you?” I could hear the anger craving inside his throat, I could hear how furious he was at the moment.

I took a deep breath in and looked down not answering.

“He fucked you. He fucking fucked you.”

I could hear him smashed something.

“He forced me and I didn't have much of a choice Elijah. I couldn't do a solid thing about it and I'm so sorry. I had to do everything for him to trust me so that way I could use him to get to you. I didn't had much choice.” Tears were flowing down my cheeks like a lake.

“You know he will be paying for that. He will pay for every fucking ounce of that shit.” His heavy breathing was making me cry more. I really loved him.