Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 39

Davina's POV

He did it to me. Forced me to have sex with him. The strap of the lingerie was pulled down to one shoulder, messy hair and under the sheets with Caleb. I could remember how disgusting those hands felt on my skin, the way he licked me, gives me the nausea feeling. He was now in bed with me, his fingers brushing over my bare skin.

“We had fun.... didn't we?” He kissed my bare shoulder, sitting up.

I just stared out of space, no words planning to form. I just had to do whatever he asked so that way Merhaba can come up with a plan and free Elijah. I want him and only him.

“Hungry?” He asked caressing my cheek.

I just sat there blanked out.

“I'll make you something. I'm heading out today and I'll send someone to watch you while you're here.” He kissed my shoulder and heading downstairs. My skin felt dirty with his kisses all over. He even went between my legs and did it without hesitation. I just ...let him.

My cell vibrates on the floor. I leant  over picking it up, seeing a message from someone strange.

It's me Davina.

I paused knowing that it was....

It's Elijah. I can't stay long but don't worry about me. I'll be fine. If I die... It'll be okay. Just...hang in there. I love you baby and just...be safe.

My eyes, filled with tears, my legs, literally trembling and my hands shaking as hell. I...I missed him a lot...I just can't bare another day without him. I just can't. I slipped out of bed and showered quickly before Caleb came back upstairs and found something that will cover up my entire body.

He entered some minutes after with poached eggs and fried baloney for breakfast. I was starving but I can't bare to see the sight of him. He rested the food on the bedside table.

“I will be back in time. Just going to pay your friend a visit.” He leant over pecking the top surface of my forehead.

I bi on the insides of my cheeks hoping that this monster will disappear. The minute he was gone I dug myself in the food without a pause. I heard the opening then, shut of the door downstairs. I stopped stuffing my face with foods and slowly walking towards the living room. Merhaba was entering the house in his usuals. I stood across from him, trembling. My legs shaking and my body was weak... all Caleb's fault.

“What's wrong?” Merhaba walked over holding my body to prevent me from falling.

“I just...” I was weak and on top of that, worried as hell.

“What did he do to you?” He asked, his arms growing tense around my body.

“I did what you told me to do. Do anything he asks of.” My words were barely a whisper.

“He fucked you?”

I nodded.

He lifts my body from the floor and taking me on the couch, using a blanket to cover up my body. He stood there, lets out a small tired sigh with his hands on his hips.

“Maybe I have help.” He said, lifting my legs a bit, sat in the couch, then rest my legs on his laps.

“Who is that?” I asked.

“You will know in due time. Just hang in there for a bit. I will make sure everything comes out to success. All you have to do for now is to remain strong. Just hold on a little bit longer.” He pats my legs.

Maybe a bit longer sounds like decades to me.

--

Hello. The update was late and I'm sorry. Guess what!? What? The bonus chapter is next. Maybe 3000 - 4500 words. Yaaay! ✨😁😄😉

🤔Q: What if you were in Davina's situation?

🤔Q: Do you think it was wise enough to do what Caleb asked?

Krystal