Enemies With Benefits -Chapter 8

Word Count: 480

Davina's POV

Cole and I was sitting, facing each other over two cups of hot coffee with cream. As much as I hated this, I'll try my best not to knock his face off.

"S-so..I can see how much you l-like the gym." He stuttered, scratching the back of his head.

"It is quiet obvious i do." I toughened my face, knowing that Cole looks like a poor lost puppy. You see, I had it with guys. Guys were stupid and Elijah falls under stupidest. Facts were just facts.

"Why do...you always...behave like this?" He asked innocently.

"You tell me."

His phone began to rang, "Let me take this. It's probably my mom calling me." He answered the call and pressed the phone against his ears. I wished I lived with my mother. See, I got none to begin with and my sister was a waste. She was a dump, a hoe and vulnerable hoes were easy. You know what I mean. If I only had someone there to just look after me, take care of me, love me, hug me when I'm crying but what exactly was the meaning of all that shit? I had no clue and to be honest, I was just a girl who loves to fight my enemies and going around hurting people if they hurt me. Cole was being a nice person but it was hard for me to be close to a person It was just impossible for me.

"No...fine...but....ok." He ended the call but his face wasn't pleasing. "I think we have to end our coffee drinking here. I have to go fetch my sister from her friend's birthday party."

"You had a sister." Shit...I didn't mean to say that out loud. I just wish my life was perfect and was normal for even once.

"Yes. A little annoying one who I love so much no matter what." He smiled close-lipped at me. "I'll see you next Friday, I hope—"

"I will be here." I faked a smile hoping that he would just hurry and leave me in misery.

I was now on my way back home. It was  dark so I got on my bike and rode down Starbucks for something to eat. As soon as I arrived, I entered but spotted Caleb flirting with some red head girl. She was in some really skimpy clothing. As long as he doesn't sees me, it was better for me. A minute later, Elijah entered. Now please, kill me because when they were in one place when I was there, it can really be a very disastrous one. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood for any of their inconvenient behaviours. I hope they go their whereabouts because I don't want to hurt anyone right now. Just about when I was waiting in the line, Caleb and Elijah started making their way over to me.

Fuck.

--