Chapter 53 - (Little Bonus)

Davina's POV

Why do I feel Caleb was filthy rich!? The place he sent both Merhaba and I to shop...it was amazingly huge as fuck.

“Is Caleb secretly rich or something?” I turned to Merhaba asking him

“You don't know?”

“Know what...wait...he is, right?”

“Yup...since his father is in jail for crack, all the money goes in his mother's name. So he can visit her for money anytime he wishes.” Merhaba stopped the car and shutting the engine off.

“So why did he hide being such a rich child?” I asked opening the car door and getting out.

“You know... that's basically rich kids flow to keep it on a low.” Merhaba walks around my side of the car where I was standing, viewing this expensive place.

“I understand. So...you're going in now?” I asked.

“Yes..we should.” Merhaba and I walked inside the store.

I was the sweatpants type girl from day one and there was a lot to choose from, but...since lately I think dress was kinda my thing now. I guess.

“Do what girls do and choose what you wish to buy.” Merhaba says.

“Are you going somewhere?" I asked, scanning my eyes around the place.

“Yes...but I'll be back in time to pick you up then we hit the café after.”

“Oh come on Merhaba. You can't expect me to shop all by myself. Come on...stay with me.” I begged him.

“I...”

“Please...I don't even know where to find some sweatshirts. You know right?”

He sighed, “I do.”

“See... that's where I'll need your help with. Just please stay with me!” I pulled on his arm. I never do that. I will never act this...out of place. You know what I mean.

“Fine.” He groaned playfully.

“Did I just hear you say fine!? Thank you.” I hugged him instantly without thinking. He froze in the hug and it seemed a little bit weird so I pulled out, “What do you say...a black sweatshirt will do!?”

“Um...yea...” He snapped back into reality.

“So where can I find them?” I asked looking down a long row of clothes on hangers.

“Just a little bit further down. Follow me.” He walks further down with me following behind.

When we made it there I looked but it seemed so hard to choose. There was so many and they seem quite expensive. I do normal and cheap, not extra and expensive. Guess Caleb wants to spoil me.

“There is so much to choose from. I really can't choose.” I told Merhaba, moving some hangers and looking through the different sweatsuits.

“How about red? You look...ho...I mean you will look really good in red.”

“Black is my thing. I always had a thing for shades although I don't wear white that very often.”

“Why don't you try something new?” He asked.

“Like what?”

“Pink?”

I rolled my eyes, “Pink? You must be joking. Barbie wears pink not me.” I emphasized on my words.

“Oh come on Davina. Pink ain't no crime. Just...try it.”

“No...you will not get me to wear something in pink. Nope, not gonna happen.” I shook my head