Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 14

Word Count: 1058

Davina's POV

Since home was the best solution for me now, I went home. Getting close to my enemy? I can't imagine that. And on the other hand a backstabber. You see why I hated having friends. I rather be alone. My alcoholic sister wasn't here and that was nothing new. I didn't knew what to do. The house was boring as usual. It was basically another Wednesday night, which means I have to see Dark Dragon big finals match. But for sure, Elijah and his dogs will be there. I think practicing how to get close to him will actually take time since I hated his guts for so many reasons. The fact that I hate him I had to get that $5000 dollars.

The moment I've arrived, I entered the underground fighting grounds. My hoodie dropped on my head and my head facing down. Only to feel someone dragged me into the dark room, where the fighters changed.

Caleb.

"Are you at it?" Caleb asked, removing a mask from his face.

Wait. Is he Dark Dragon?

"You're dark dragon?" I asked but sarcastically.

"Yea and no one knows but Elijah and Merhaba. Not a word." He threatened.

"You're threatening me?" I arched a brow. "You know if it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't do this for you." I told him fair and square.

"Tell me you're getting at it."

"Why are you so desperate for me to hand over Elijah to you?"

"When since you cared?"

I gave him the look. A nasty probably a dirty look.

"Sorry but it's business." He said.

This was going to be a very stupid question to ask, "How do you seduce a guy?"

I didn't expect to get an answer from an actual guy, you know. I mean, I should know all these stuffs because it was an obvious fact that I was a girl, but as far as I can see, I knew nothing about seducing someone or get close to them. Because I'm a girl who definitely sticks to herself.

Caleb chuckled, "I can't answer that. You can't expect to get an answer from a guy. Use the internet." He laughed softly.

He was funny, I'll give him all the credit for that.

"You're actually right about something." I sighed resting my hands on my hips.

"There's actually one way a special type a girl gets to me."

"And that way is?" I asked.

"When they're in less clothing or they are much revealing." He looked at my body from top to bottom.

"I hope that girl is gladly fucking not me." I warned. I'm not an easy target.

"I have a fight to prepare for."

"I actually cannot believe the douche is Dark Dragon. How comes I didn't saw that one coming?" I told him.

"I'm I like your favorite fighter?" His smile widened.

"Yes. I like the Dark Dragon not the douche and fuck trouble Caleb."

"I'm leaving. Remember, the faster you get to him, the faster the money will deliver to you." He took my hand, opening the door and looking all directions to see if anyone was there. When it was clear, we both took our separate paths.

At the end of the fight, the crowd was kindly dissolving. Elijah gaze met mines creating something like an illusion. I have to fight the hate to get to him. I have to. He looked at me and I did the same. Behind all the hate, some weird connection strings tied us up. From Kindergarten coming up to High school, a connection was there and I could feel it. With my feet with a mind of its own, I slowly walked to where he stood, never breaking eye contact. He did the same the moment we were directly facing each other.

Looking at it, I mean him, crawls my skin. Caleb stood behind in great distance, nodding his head. Probably telling me that I should head straight into the act. I cleared my throat.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with your enemy?" I asked, pretending to be drunk.

His lips curled up in a smile. God if you're there, help me to get through this bastard.

"With you?" He laughed as if I was being pathetic. "What could be more fun fucking the person I hate? As they say, enemies in bed have the best sex."

The fact that I was virgin, loosing it to my enemy will be a nightmare. Who said anything about having sex with him? But if I needed him to get closer to me, I have to do something to flick his switch.

"There are so many places enemies can have sex." I laughed pretending to be drunk. "Like a shed." I whispered. "A very dark one." I giggled like I was insane.

"What gave you this idea?" He rubbed his hands together.

"Think of it...when lovers have sex, it's boring as fuck. Some, but when enemies do it, it's fantastic. You're fucking your enemy with hatred. Taking all your hatred in your enemy's pussy or on your enemy's dick." I'm I even listening to myself? I pretended as if I was stumbling to the floor. He allowed me to fall.

He really hated me. The same way I hated him.

"You're drunk." He looked down at me.

"I'm not...drunk." I giggled. This was such a childish behavior. Ugh!

"You are."

"How about you take me to your place?" I coughed.

"Not such a very good idea."

"I..." I acted as if I passed out.

I heard him sighed lifting my body and putting me over his shoulder. I slightly opened my eyes and Caleb was looking at me and nodding his head from behind.

"Keep doing this and he will start falling for you. Then that's when you get the hit on him." Caleb mouthed to me. I nodded, closing my eyes having no idea where Elijah was taking me.

--

Hey yo my fellow readers of Enemies with Benefits *throws bunch of sweets, your favorite* you're support as kept me writing and so, as far as I'm seeing, I think I'm actually doing a very good job. *Gives myself thumbs up* thank you and more chapters are loading.

Your vote

Your comments

Are me inspiration.

My masterpiece

My punctuality

And my new ideas.

Loooove yooou!