Enemies With Benefits. - Chapter 19

Davina's POV

"Fuck!" We both said at the exact same time.

"We fucking did it again." Elijah slapped his hands against his face, rubbing it up and down.

"Shit!" I cursed, lifting the duvets and looking under it. I was naked.

"Hate to admit but we can do it again." He murmured with his hands on his face.

"I ain't doing shit with you again!" I hissed taking my naked body from under the duvets.

He looked at my naked body, "We can fuck again." His mood changed. Fucking bipolar motherfucker.

I ignored him, searching for my clothes.

"Come to think of it, since I took your virginity then I'm the very first person you've fucked." He toom his naked body from under the duvets. "I love fucking you."

I turned on my heels and punched him in the nose, "You're not getting anymore sex from me Mr."

He laughed, "Why the mood swings? Stop denying. You fucking love when I have sex with you." He grabbed my naked ass.

"Let.me.the.fuck.go." I said angrily. He will never listen so I grabbed his bare dick.

He looked down then smiled, "You're free to do anything with it. There are plenty of options."

"There's one." I squeezed his dick hard in my hands. He cried out and suddenly got angry, pushing my forcefully on the bed.

Jesus Christ.

"You know you shouldn't mess with me you dick!" I shouted at him. He looked for something in his drawer, then he pinned me down to the bed. He grabbed my arms and clutched on them tightly and cuffed them to the headboard.

"You'll see who's the dick." He smiled devilishly, cuffing my feet to the bed.

"You're not fucking real." I gave up. I couldn't do anything to him anymore since I was stuck in this fucking uncomfortable fucking position.

"Does this looks fake?" He drew the curtains so the room wasn't too bright.

"Elijah what the fuck are you going to do with me!?"

"I don't have to tell you that." His body hovered over mines his face inches away from mines.

He rested himself between my legs and looked deeply in my eyes. He leant in and kissed my lips. Now my fucking enemy was fucking kissing me. The minute he slid his tongue inside, I bit his tongue.

"What the fuck?", His lips released from mines. Small amount of blood oozing from his tongue. "But that's not going to stop me." He buried his face in my neck and sucking on my skin.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't do a thing at all.

"What do you think? A hickey." He sucked harder on my skin. He moaned against my skin and used his finger to thrust inside me. I jerked and he sucked hard on my nipples. I moaned. He sweeps his tongue over my nipples before he went lower, kissing all the way down to my bellybutton. He lifted his head up and kindly spread my legs apart slowly.

I cannot allow this to happen again. But I was getting too weak to him.

He stroked his penis over the surface of my clitoris.

"Stop." I told, him but I couldn't ignored how good it felt.

"You like it and I like it. Let's get this over with." After that, that was the moment I allowed him to have sex with me, again. It was somehow addicting but weird.

--

I was at the pub drinking something strong like a beer before I head to school but I placed a bandage over the hickey Elijah gave me on  my neck. School fucked up sometimes but if I want to make it in life,  I had to get my education. Sucks the juice out of fun. CXC was just around the corner and I needed to prepare for it as soon as possible. I left the pub and headed straight to school. If you had it in mind about how the sex thing and I headed with Elijah and I, you wouldn't want to know. And I wouldn't dare to tell you.

"The party was dope." Amelia sat next to me in Physics class.

"You call that a party with fucking naked bitches sucking cocks." I didn't mean to say it that way. I was definitely not in the mood since I got fucked four times by my enemy, Elijah.

"What's with the sudden mode swings? I was just suggesting something, rather." She easily let's it go and moved on like I didn't offended her in any way.

Mr Edwards stepped inside the classroom and collected all the homeworks.

"How do we calculate density Davina?" Mr Edwards asked.

I was dumbfounded. Could I answered that? I couldn't remembered the last minute I even studied.

"Density equals mass over volume." Amelia answered for me.

"Thank you Amelia but the question was for Davina." Mr Edwards moved on

After class Amelia and I settled in for pizza since we haven't ate this morning.

"Some guy took you home from the party the other night." Amelia dug in her pizza.

"Forget that will you." I tried dodging that topic.

Elijah, Caleb and Merhaba walked passed our table. Gossiping filled the room and whispers.

Caleb turned his head and looked at me. I was this close now to win Elijah over to Caleb.

..