Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 16

Davina's POV

Elijah looked down blowing hard, "I broke your virginity?" He wiped the sweat off his forehead, breathing heavily as he quint his eyes shut.

I stayed there still on the bed, unable to move.

"First time taking someone's virginity." His body wasn't hovering over me anymore. He laid flat on his back next to me.

My body was numb.

I felt weak and my legs were shaking.

"You're gonna wash that sheet." He told me, moving away from my body.

"You took my fucking virginity Elijah." Saying his name makes me wanna puke. "You're gonna clean it up." He fucked me so he should get it cleaned.

"That's not gonna happen." He devilishly says.

He was up to something.

"What the fuck are you going to do Elijah?" I sternly asked.

"You know what... take you silly ass and get out." He spanked my leg.

"I'm weak as shit man." I laid their lifeless.

"You want me to fuck you some more so you could revive?" He pushed at my shoulder.

"You're not getting anymore of me. Piece of shit." I tried sitting up but eventually stumbled back in the bed.

"Wait until you're drunk again." He scoffed

My eyes felt heavy, during to how weak I felt. I slowly fell asleep.

...

I was back at school since there was nowhere in this world that actually felt better than school. Sike, school sucks as fuck.

Ms Taylor wasn't really teaching that much. I never stopped bleeding so I wore protection. My enemy took my virginity. So unbelievable.

At the end of class, I went to have lunch. I was so surprised seeing someone talking to me.

"Are you Davina?" The poor looking girl asked.

I wouldn't mind having such a thing for a friend.

"That's me." I answered, chewing on some french fries.

"Can I just sit here with you? No one likes me here." She held her food tray towards her chest.

"That makes two of us." I said.

She sat down, slowly chewing on grapes, "I'm Amelia." She did this weird thing with her nerdy looking glasses.

"Good." I bite out of my cheeseburger.

"I don't really know much about this school or anything like that but if you find it in your heart to to-"

I raised my palm to stopping her from talking, the minute Merhaba, Caleb and Elijah walked inside the cafeteria.

"Who are they?" Amelia asked, in a hush whispered tone.

"Enemies of mine."

Elijah's eyes met mines. A smirk curled at his lips as he walked pass.

"How?"

"Long story nerd." I ran a hand through my hair finishing the bottle of coke.

"So... do you like, have any friends?" Amelia looks up from her untouched veggie sandwich.

"I don't do friends."

"Why?"

"They are backstabbers."

"Not all of them." Amelia outlines.

"But most of them nerd."

"Trust me on this, you will find someone that will always have your back at all times." She bit in her sandwich.

"Nerd, I don't need friends." I burped.

"You'll need one at some point. The point when you begin to feel lonely." She looked at me in a warningly way-like.

"Whatever you say nerd." I said, boringly.

We finished lunch then head straight to Math.

--

What I am happy for *smiles* this is one of my latest stories and it's at 4.17k. impossible. But hey, without your support it wouldn't kept me writing. Sometimes there will be short and long chapters. Due to how busy I am at times. *Waves* see you very soon!

Thank you.

More chapters coming!

Krystal