Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 37

Davina's POV

I was worried.

Sad.

Lost.

Hurt.

Had no one to turn to. I didn't knew who Caleb was sending over to keep an eye out on me but I would just have to wait. The front door flies open to reveal a messy hair Merhaba. Merhaba?

"You're the one Caleb sent to watch me?" I walked towards Merhaba as he closed the door behind him.

"Yes. But don't get it all wrong. I wasn't working with him. I know he captured you and Elijah."

"That means you will help us." I hugged my arms around myself.

"Yes but I can't...we both can't get too suspicious."

I sighed rubbing my temples, "I feel like a hostage."

"Listen...do whatever Caleb asks you to do." He told me.

"Why?"

"That way he will trust you. Think about it. If you do what he asks, he will trust you more with anything. Pretend as if you love him."

He does have a point. But thinking about Caleb touching my skin and touching me in the other places, made me felt sick.

"Sounds like a good plan but please be careful Merhaba. I don't want you to risk getting hurt for...us." I walked closer to him.

He bit his lips, "Okay but you should also be careful too Davina. Play nice... For now until I can get a hand on that key."

"What key?" I asked.

"The key that I will use to open the room door they locked him away in."

"You mean to tell me that you know where he is?" I was feeling...a little bit better.

"Yes but I can't just barge in like that. There's a lot of his men there. We also need a plan."

"Go on."

"I don't come up with one yet but I will in a short time. Just play it clean from now on and make him thinks that he can trust you."

"Okay." I ran a hand over my hair.

"Thank you Merhaba. Thank you so much." I extended my arms and hugging him. He was surprised that I did. He slowly hugged his arms around me and blew out a sigh of relief.

It was awkward now. Knowing that the weird silence that was surrounding us was like...the air was tight. I slowly left his arms and he stared at my lips. He wanted yet not wanted to look. He forced himself not to do it and he stepped back.

"Um..." I started but wasn't able to finish when he grabbed my body and his face was coming so close to mines. He stopped, his fingers slipping from around my body.

"I am sorry. That didn't mean to happen." He ran his fingers through his hair.

I looked at him a little bit confused, " Merhaba...is there something you have to say to me?"

He sighed, "Yes. Look. I want to touch you so badly but I just can't...I... Because you are Elijah's girlfriend."

"I didn't see that one coming."

"You know what....fuck it."

He grabbed me and kissed me

+++

Hello wonderful people who is dying for an update. We all know that was unexpected of Merhaba. Maybe I'll do a book two. You know? Yup. Because I have a lot planned ma babies.

Q: Who can give me a plan to get back Elijah?

Message me and tell me a plan that I can use to get back Elijah.

Krystal