Enemies With Benefits -Chapter 3

Word Count: 817

Davina's POV

4 years ago...

I was on my way to the park, where I always meet up with my friends, colleagues you could say. I am definitely going to be late because I had to finish my home work assignments. My mother wasn't home, so did my father. I don't really like my sister in a serious matter. She was always on drugs and both my parents didn't cared about her. She was a total waste to the entire family. She was addicted to drugs. We tried taking her to her therapist but it was mainly useless. She wouldn't dare to listen.

By the time I got to the park, it was getting dark and the street lights began to turn on. I saw absolutely none of my friends in sight so I decided to make my way back home. I was walking alone from the park  then I started scurrying down the main road. I ran up in someone but I didn't took notice.

It was this good looking hair dude, with dark brown eyes which I'm not really familiar with. He was kinda cute for my taste.

"Watch where you're going?" He spat. Such a rotten personality tbh.

"That's no way to treat a girl. You're the one who should pay more attention to where you're going." I spat back at him.

He had 2 other male friends with him. I wasn't scared a bit and I can show him, a girl got the balls too. Not that I have two balls at the side of my vagina.

"She doesn't know who she's messing with Merhaba." He said to the boy who was on his left hand side.

"Oh I know who I messing with. I am messing with a bunch of freaks who I'm clearly not scared of, and who doesn't shows any form of respect for girls. You're a bunch of lousy losers."

"No one talks to Elijah like this when I'm here." The guy he called Merhaba said.

"Ah I'm so scared, I'm so fucking scared. Sacred of what? A bunch of freaks." I said in an amusing tone.

"I'm gonna hit her." The guy on the right said.

"Is that the way how you treat your girlfriend, if you have any which I doubt. Hit her and abuse her? Well, this is absolutely not her so just back up." I said, trying to push pass them, but they wouldn't allowed me to pass.

"Where do you think you are going?" Elijah asked, pushing me back.

"Move the fuck out of my way." I pushed him back.

"You didn't just do that." He flashed me a death glare and he took off his jacket and handed it to Merhaba.

"You wanna fight a girl? How cheesy of you." I rolled my eyes, taking things very lightly, but it seemed like he was desperately serious.

"Girl, guy, man or woman, I don't give a fuck." He clenched his fists.

"I won't back down. 3 on 1, that's so not fair." I continued with the amusing tone.

"It will be fair when we decorate your face in the dirt. How does that sounds?" He walked around me but I didn't move a muscle.

"It sounds like something that will never happen in a hundred years." I kept looking at him in the corner of my eyes, to see if he wants to make his first attack.

"I can cut those years short, because tonight, I'm gonna make you cry for your momma, then make u suffer."

"Suffer? Suffer from what? Your breath? Oh, I have fresh mints so you can take them if it's a problem." I took out my fresh mints and threw it on the ground. "It helps your breath a lot better than toothpaste and mouthwash."

He was getting angry as I kept insulting him infront of his friends and they made small chuckles when I insulted him, more and even more.

"You got spirit but in this case, you definitely won't."

He made his first move and punched me in the jaw and I felt nothing but pain gashed inside my jaw. It made me angry, it made me absolutely angry. He fist me couple of times in the stomach.

"You're...dead." I said.

I picked up energy and kicked him where the sun doesn't shines and where the grass doesn't grows. He holds his crutch and I fist him in the nose, just for it to get broken.

I heard footsteps trailed down the road. His friends got scared and ran away. Cowards.

"Don't just mess with any girl you come across. I can make your life painful as hell as young as I am." I spat at him and when I was about to walk off, he hold my left foot and I fell on the ground and hurt my hand.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said through anger, unable to do any physical act to me.

"I'm gonna kill you too." I felt the pain circulating inside my hand. It really hurts.

We looked in each other eyes, "Enemies!" We both said in a shout.

Like..who does that?

A/N: So I just gave you a flashback of what happened 4 years ago. It's basically telling you, how they both became sworn enemies but wait until the benefits part drops in. So can't wait to reach any further.

You guys have the only magic to make the little star on the left hand side corner of your screen orange, just by giving it a tap. <3 :)))

Question of the day

What is your dream car?

Krystal