Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 35

Davina's POV

We were parted from each other. I don't know where they took him. You don't want to know where I was and who I was with. But eventually you will. I was in Caleb's car, almost reach my home town. I kept my eyes fixed out the window in my own small world, knowing how helpless I was at the moment. If I have to beat the crap out of Caleb, I will. And when I do that, he will pay after.

“You love him?” Caleb scoffs as he drives. “How did that even happened?”

I didn't answer him. I don't want to speak, I don't want to do a thing. I just need to see Elijah and know if he was okay.

“You should be happy Davina. Happy that you never have to see him ever again. Remember everything that he had done to you. Do you think he could possibly love you?” He asks. I didn't know why he wanted to start a conversation this badly but I will not continue.

“You don't want to speak. I get it. I'll just let it cool off for a bit, I will buy you new clothes and we'll have dinner. Everything will be okay.” He touches the side of my face. I didn't cared what he wanted to do to me. All I cared about is Elijah. Caleb touched me and I let it pass. It's too much for one small person.

I could see some people from school and everything. It was much better with only Elijah and I alone with no familiar faces, except for Cole and Merhaba.

“Do you want to pay your sister a visit?” He asked. Although I knew the person Dorty was, she was my sister after all. But I refused to answer him “I'll take that as a yes.”

He drove to my house. He parks the car and we both got out. He opens the door for me, like I fucking asked him to but something somewhat changed when I stepped in. Dorty was cooking and she looked...good. why the sudden change?

“Davina. I haven't seen you quite since.” Dorty fold her arms across her chest.

What did they do to her? You know what I mean. She was the drug type, drunk type, bitchy type party girl. This was somewhat new.

“Why...the...um..change?” I croaked.

“With the help of your boyfriend, Caleb. I went to a few rehabs and I get regular checkups from my doctor, and also speak with my therapist.” She explains. I was...proud of her.

But he told her that I was his girlfriend. How much lower will he stoop?

“I just dropped her off so she could visit.” He kissed me on the forehead. Just you wait. I will make Elijah fuck him up to death.

“Where were you all this time?” She asked.

Caleb cuts in, “I told you that she was with me. She was with me from all that time. We needed to know each other some more.”

Fucking jerk.

“I'll take that one for now.” She reads Caleb's face. I was sad, and I had nothing much to say. Not when my head was killing me and not when I was in terrible breakdown.

“I will take her with me for some time, probably steal her away from you for a while.” Caleb wraps his arm around my back.

Imprisoning me he means.

Dorty nods, “Take care. Take good care of her like how you did to me.”

“Yes. We will be leaving now.” Caleb walks me outside to the car. We both got in and I assume that he will take me to his place.

“I will take you to school tomorrow. But first I need you to make friends with Merhaba.”

Merhaba. We were already friends, good thing about it, Caleb didn't knew. It gives me a hint that I should just tell Merhaba what happened between Elijah and I, with the stupid bastard Caleb so in that way he will help me get Elijah back. You know.

I said nothing. We arrived at his place. He lived alone I assume. He stops the car and we both got inside.

“You can go shower if you wish, I'll join you when I can.” He pecks my lips. “And... don't ever think of escaping. Because you can't.” He tells me.

I turned my back, walking up the stairs. I showered as fast as I could, then find something that will cover up my entire body. A pijama.

He joins me upstairs with food. He rests it on the bedside table. I was starving but I will not eat from him.

“Hungry?” He ask.

I nod, signalling no.

“You know, you're beautiful.” He draws himself closer to me.

I didn't answer. I need Elijah, here, next to me. Not this criminal jerk!

“Come to your senses already.” He kissed my neck. “Just you and me.” He moves his hands to the waist of my pijama pants.

“Please leave me alone.” My hoarse voice was breaking.

“That's one thing I can't do baby. I just need you to... accept me.” He bites all the way down to my chest, moving his hands up to pull the buttons down on my pijama shirt.

“Stop.” I begged him to.

“Come on. I will not hurt you. Never.” He looks up at me.

“You are.” I say, all I could think about was Elijah. My mind was completely spaced. What could they do to him?

“Sorry if I was hurting you. But I couldn't wait to get my hands on you.”  He nibbles on my hard nipples, gently sucking on them with pleasure.

I couldn't do a thing. I just let him. I was too weak and sad and lost. I just don't know what to do anymore when Elijah is not around.

He licked all the way down to my navel. He kissed all the way up to my tits and sucking on them hungrily like his life depended on it. Like he was eager for it.

He realized that I wasn't in the mood at all so what he did was stopped and slowly button up my shirt.

“Get something to eat. I will visit that bastard and I'll send someone over to watch you.” He heads out the room.

Life feels like prison to me.

--

Hello my wonderful, my supportive readers at all time *throws sad 🥺 popcorns 🍿 in the air* you don't want to know what's going to happen with Elijah 😬😬😬

🤔Q: Who liked new Dorty?

🤔Q: Who wants to help Davina get back Elijah?

Gather a Davina Army and let's go!
(🕴️👫👬🕴️👬👫👭👫👬👯🕺🕴️) My Army. Lol.

Krystal