Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 17

Davina's POV

Since the day was hectic as ever, I decided it was best for me to head to the gym because I seriously needed to work out for a while. I was also trying to hide the virginity pain I was feeling.

Cole wasn't here. That could brush the awkward and hectic day off a little. After an hour of working out I headed back home. Just then, Caleb was waiting by at my doorstep, his hands running over his hair the minute he saw my bike pulled up in the driveway.

"How's it going?" He asked, stepping towards my bike as I shut the engine down.

"You owe more than just money." I hissed.

"Did you get close to him. Tell me what you guys did?" He asked.

"Fuck with the questions. We did nothing." I hissed again, nudging him in the shoulder as I walked pass him.

"You're gonna thank me later Davina." He followed me to the door as I unlocked it.

"I'll bet on that." I entered the house throwing the keys on the couch. "When since we became such good buddies? I really hate you and nothing will ever change that."

"Of course it can be changed. Look at me, I'm hot and handsome. I'm I right?" He smirked.

"You may be but you're not my fucking type loser." I took a beer from the refrigerator.

"Can you be this hard?" Caleb sighed but smiles after, showing his deep dimples.

"I can't be easy buddy. Easy ain't me." I took a swig of the beer.

Period.

"And that's one thing I like about you." He stepped closer to me. Now he was looking at me with those creepy eyes. He was being a sexist now.

"Bro stop looking at me like that. It creeps the shit out of me." I kindly rest the beer bottle on the kitchen island.

"There's a little fun spirit in you but you wouldn't dare to display it." He trailed his fingers on my bare shoulder, sending shivers down my back like crazy.

"What are you doing Caleb?"

"Nothing. I just need to have some fun. That's all." He whispered in my ear.

"Fun?" I laughed. "Just fun?" I scoffed. "What do you take me for? Some fucking little fun hoe?"

"No. It's not like that really." He reached out to rub my shoulder but I stepped back

"What is it like then? Why exactly do you even came here for?"

"I came here to ask how things are going on between Elijah and you." He scratched the back of his head.

"Then speak of that and stop with all your freaky sexist problems." I hissed, resting my fingers around the beer bottle.

"It's just that, you're one of a kind and you get me up when I'm around you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, seeming a little bit confused. Get him up?