Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 38

Davina's POV

Now what the hell was happening? I was shocked as hell. First it was Caleb, then Elijah...not that I mind and now's Merhaba? I pushed him back a little.

"What are you doing?" I touched my lips, slightly bushing my very own fingers over them.

He turned his back running his fingers through his hair then turned back around to look at me, "I couldn't control it. I'm sorry. Please keep this between us."

Elijah and I agreed not too long to be something more. Now this happened when he was locked away, probably even getting hurt or something.

"What were you thinking?" I suddenly got angry. I didn't knew where that came from. He gave me a reason to be like this.

He hits his hands on his laps continuously, "I'm sorry okay. Just...keep this between us. Please."

"I have to tell him."

"Tell who?"

"Elijah."

"I thought you guys weren't together. You both told me that. The fuck." He ran his hands through his hair, kicking the small wooden chair to the floor.

The thing about it was, I shouldn't blame him either. It was true that I told...well... Elijah and I told him that we weren't dating.

"It's not your fault. It's my cause." I sighed.

We both heard footsteps walking up to the door and the sound of the house keys. Merhaba sprinted off to the other side of the room and I quickly sat in the couch, hugging my knees to my chest. Caleb entered the house then closing the door behind him.

The minute Caleb saw me, he walked over with his hands behind him, "I missed you." He pecked my lips and I cringed at it. But then something caught my eyes. There were some blood on his shirt behind the leather jacket. His knuckles were red and it got me crazy.

"I m-m... missed you t-too." I managed to choke out. What could he had done?

"That's what I like to hear." He smirked at me. He turned his back and Merhaba and him were talking. I literally took my hand and wipe my lips off. I was scared. I just had to play by what Merhaba says. He was the only one that could help me right now. I had no one else to help me. If I ever tried to call the cops, things could even get worst so I just had to face the risk of it.

Merhaba left a while after then Caleb returned to me. He hands me a small shopping bag but I was unsure about what was actually in it. The minute his cold finger came in contact with my very own, I cringed. I cannot stay here like this. I need Elijah.

I dug my hand in the shopping bag and kindly took out what was in it. It was a black lingerie.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I choked out in disgust.

He stepped closer to me, "Wear it and let's get physical."

--

Oh guys I'm so sorry for not updating early. The 40th chapter will be a bonus chapter.

Q: Should she do everything Caleb says? Why?

Krystal