Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 54

Davina's POV

Later on that evening I was starting to feel hungry again. I heated the lasagna with chicken in the microwave in a pair of socks, a sweat shorts and  spaghetti straps shirt. My hair was up in a bun and I was waiting patiently for it to heat.

Caleb walks down with a towel wrapped around his waist and another drying his hair out, “How are you feeling?” He hugged me from behind, wrapping his arms around my tummy.

I widened my eyes and I felt, a little uncomfortable under his hold, “I ah...I'm a little hungry so I'm just....ah... heating the lasagna you left me.” I swallowed a gulp.

He released his arms from around me and walked over to the refrigerator, “Okay. I was wondering if you'd like to visit Dorty since you haven't seen her in a while.”

Phew!

He was right about that. I haven't seen my now none addict sister in a while but she wouldn't care less about me. She hated me.

“Nah...that's not necessary.” I smiled a little.

He opens the refrigerator taking a slice of cake, “Okay anything you say. Do you want some?” He rested the cake on the island then closing the refrigerator after.

“What type exactly?” I asked looking to see how much time left for the microwave to beep.

“ Peanut butter cake.” He told me.

” He told me

“Looks good.” The microwave beeped. I opened it taking out the lasagna with chicken. The smell of it was awfully breathtaking. Like I could taste the scent, the aroma, at the back of my throat.

“I know. My mom is a baker...a successful one so she baked me this special one which is my favourite.” He told me.

“Okay... that's awesome.” I smiled a little, taking a pot holder to take the lasagna out the microwave and rest it on the dining table on the place mat.

“Do you want to taste it?” He asked me. Why do I feel Caleb wasn't so bad after all. Was his father that cruel to him?

I'm not falling for him guys, I'm not and you can trust me on this.

“Nah... it's okay...you've made this lasagna especially with chicken. I think that's enough.” I sat around the dining table but realized I didn't took a fork with me.

Shit.

Caleb walks over to me with his cake and a fork in his hand, handing it to me, “Here and please take a small piece then.”

I slowly took the fork from his hand and agreed to take a small piece of the cake. The minute I tasted the cake, I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, “This is good.” I was food moaning. Taste like freaking heaven. Not that I have tasted heaven before.

He smiled, “As thought.” He smiled again. He sat around the dining table with me and never stopped wearing a smile on his face.

I started eating the lasagna. This guy can really cook. Looked as if it runs throughout the family. Something I kinda suck at.

“This is good. How did you learn how to do this?” I was eating like a pig. Allowing my pride to get in the way.

“If I told you my mother is a baker, that means she can cook so she taught me.” He ate a piece of the cake.

“Not necessarily.” I said.

He smiled again, “I'm gonna get some clothes on and set up the bed.”

“Okay.”

The thing was, what more can I do now? I mean, Caleb is cool but Elijah...I don't think he will ever come back to me.

Sucks and sad.

Elijah's POV

I am going to get my fucking girl back.

-

Hey guys. A short update as you know it. I hoped you guys loved it as much as I want all of you to. I appreciate you reading. Remember the competition because I need to get the winners to start adding them to 'The Winter's Twin'. Remember:

 Remember:

Don't forget to check out my other book on my profile

Don't forget to check out my other book on my profile. It's recently publishing and ongoing

 It's recently publishing and ongoing

Lots of Love:

Krystal