Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 20

Here's a short song about Enemies by Lauv

Davina's POV

Here we were again, facing each other to fight in the cafeteria amongst everyone. Could this get any more exciting? Caleb on the other hand, aka the backstabber wasn't up for it. He tried to avoid Elijah from fighting a girl, me obviously but he wouldn't dare to back down

"...try it and you're dead." I curled my knuckles at my side, eager to punch him flat like a dough.

Elijah laughed. Merhaba on the other hand couldn't keep his guard up since he was more interested in how sexy or how he was planning on how to screw another girl on his list. Boys.

"We both know I can't die." Elijah replied.

I chuckled, "What a fucking coincidence?" I mean, everyone fucking dies in the end. Was he stupid or it was just me? Because he was a fucking stupid asshole.

Caleb in the background licked his lips. His eyes going all the way down to my vagina. Was it me or was it him being a delinquent little pervert!?

The minute Mr Manoj steps in the cafeteria, the crowd scattered. Elijah looked at me once more before he headed to his table with his bag hanging over one shoulder.

School dismissed early today. The school was half empty and I was craving for something. I had little too much of alcohol today so I felt a little bit tipsy. I heard talking in an empty classroom. I slowly opened the door and there Elijah was on his phone, his back turned not noticing anyone at the appointed time. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed the phone from his hand, throwing it somewhere in the classroom. He was somehow angry the minute he knew I was the one who did it. He pushed me against the desk top, one hand clamped around my neck and his body hovered over mines.

"You really came back for more, didn't you?" Elijah was so angry. He was upset and I didn't give a shit.

"Well...I came back for something. Something I'm slowly starting to like...." I giggled like a fucking maniac, "... something I need right now..." I grabbed his penis and bit down on my lip.

He rotated his eyes to the ceiling then at me, "You're fucking drunk..." He leant in next to my ears and whispered, "And I fucking love it." His lips runs over my ear, causing my blood to run cold.

"If you love it....then give mama what she needs." I squeezed his penis harder and he groaned.

He turned my body, my ass pressing on his bulge. He lifted my skirt, ripping my panties off with his teeth. The minute his lips touched my skin, it took me to heaven. Fucking heaven sent..

"Fucking with you...makes me want to fuck you even harder." Elijah nibbled on my skin making me wet. The moment we heard voices, we paused, knowing that I will never allow anyone to see me having sexual intercourse with my Enemy.

I stumbled to the floor knowing that in any time soon I will pass out and remember nothing. Yes I was right, I fell into the arms of Elijah, blacked out and no longer knowing where he was taking me.

--

I am so sorry for the short chapter. I really am. I tried finding the time to write this since I have a lot of homework to complete so I beg y'all to please bare with me. Thank you for your support I will update soon.

I will also love to tell you guys that my birthday was on the 18th of September. Although my birthday is officially gone but hey, I aged *laughs*. I'll update soon.

Does anyone have a question you will love to ask me???

Krystal