Enemies With Benefits -23

Davina's POV.

He kissed me. Caleb. First Elijah now Caleb. How wrong of me. But he won so I will let him get away with this one. We both gasped for air from all this kissing.

“First and last.” I told him setting myself to get out the pool. He smacked my ass and I jerked. I flashed him a ugly look...dirty I rather say.

“Don't do that again.” I warned, shivering. I was cold. He climbed out of the pool, small pricks of water running all the way down from his abs to his V lining.

He bit his lips, “Or what? You're gonna fight me.” He ran up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me close to his body. His hot breath blowing over the back of my neck.

“I will Caleb. This is something I will not loose. A fight.” I said, grabbing my clothes from the ground.

“Stay with me.”

“No.” 

“Babe.. please?”

Hold up. Did he just called me babe?

“Don't you babe me Caleb.” I warned. How many WARNINGs should I give him in one night?

“Babe.” He teased. It only put a small smile on my face. Not that I liked it.

“I'm serious Caleb.” I grabbed my clothes putting it over my wet underwear.

“Just for the night then I'll take you back to your place in the morning.” He begged.

Should I?

“Take me home Caleb.” I said at last.

“Mood spoiler.” He rolled his eyes clearly could hear how disappointed he was with me.

“Whatever.” We left the house and back to his car. It was a silent ride back home. I don't go around sleeping with guys. I'm no whore for sure. I'm positive about that.

He stopped by my house and sighs flatly, “I guess this is where the night ends.”

“I know not guess.”

“You can be difficult at times and it's not pretty. I hate it.” He mumbled.

Hate it? By the way we were nothing. All we did was kissed and that was it. Nothing behind that.

“I will never be easy Caleb. Call it that we are friends now.” He's okay for a friend. Wasn't he?

“...with benefits right?” He asked, a small smile tugging at the side of his lips.

“Just friends Caleb. Nothing more.” I smiled knowing how annoying he was at times. Boys will always be boys.

“I wish it was just more than that.” He said honestly one hand running though his hair.

“What about what I want to wish for? Friends will be just good enough for me Caleb.”

“Okay...but let's see how well we can play by with this game.” He leant over planting a kiss on my cheek. “Goodnight Dav.”

I smiled at the silly nickname he gave me, “Goodnight Cal.” I mocked playfully. He smiled. I exited the car, he was watching me as I entered the house. The minute I closed the door he left. The minute I turned around I was... startled. Elijah was there.

“Take your clothes off. Let's do this again.” He slowly started to unbutton my jeans.

-

A major sorry to you guys *crys* trust me when I say I have a lot of school assignments to get done and six weeks tests. I am truly sorry. After this chapter there's a bonus one after. Have a lovely day.

Question: Tell me two things you like and dislike about Davina.

Krystal