Enemies With Benefits -Chapter 7

Word Count: 1479

Davina's POV

I stood up from the chair as everyone got silent. I scanned my eyes throughout the whole cafeteria slowly from corner to corner and I could tell who actually did it. I walked slowly with anger inside my eyes to the one and only...Caleb.

"So what's so amusing?" I looked at him, controlling the anger that would begged to creep out my skin.

"Your face." He laughed.

"Do you want me to decorate that lovely face of yours? It will do so well for my new art intentions."

"And how are you planning to do that? With Merhaba and Elijah, you are nothing."

"You don't have to worry about that. But keep messing with me."

"And what?" He stood up from his chair, drawing everyone's attention.

I smiled to keep the anger in. I smiled, not just any smile, I smiled as if he was nothing to go through. Like I could faze right through him.

"You know I'll wipe you're silly ass on the floor. I can decorate you're face beautifully with my art intentions." He mocked, taking a cupcake and wiped it all over my face.

He never just did that, because I'm gonna make him bleed throw his ass.

I pushed him and that was when the whole cafeteria was watching and cheered on, already making new posts about us fighting on the gram.

Maybe later on today you will see 'Davina got caked'

I was about to punch him in the nose when he held my hand and pinning them both  behind my back as he held them tightly. My hands were still paste behind me. He bent me over and he whispered inside my ears, "Don't mess with someone who can make your life as difficult as hell." He held onto my hand and that was when the cafeteria door was pushed opened by Merhaba and Elijah. Everyone went back to their tables and started minding their own business again.

"Who do we have here?" Elijah gave Caleb some eye communication.

Caleb let's my hands free and I rubbed them as soon as he did so. "You'll pay." I threatened Caleb. In this case, you could say I have three enemies but the main one was always Elijah.

"When would you learn to pick on your own size?" Elijah asked.

"You're my size and I won't stop until I destroy every last bits and pieces of you." I said every words in complete anger.

"I'm gonna make you suffer really bad if you don't learn to back off our grounds." Elijah threatened.

"If you want me to back off, then tell your fuck-face of a friend to back off. If you don't interfere with me, then I'll do the same shit, I won't interfere with any of you. So just stick that in that little Barbie head of yours." I nudged him in the shoulder as I made my way out of the hell-hole cafeteria.

I had nothing in me. Nothing but darkness. There was no light to chase all the darkness inside me away. I was outside the school building. I went in the school parking lot, and took my keys out and got on my bike. I rode out of the school. I know school wasn't dismissed, but fuck that.

I rode down to Savilen Bar. It was a small bar in Henge Pearl Community. I parked my bike and pushed the door open. I was under age to drink but I careless.

"A glass of white rum please?" I said to the bartender as she went to fetch me the rum.

I took a cigarette from my pocket and lit it. This was how I unleashed some of the stress that was making me sick. I had no family, no one I could count on, no one who I could open my arms to and hug when I achieve a goal. I had nothing pertaining to the other kids around school. I've drank 2 glasses of rum. I was feeling a bit tipsy but I could control it. I'm just gonna go home and work on some new arts or see what other ideas I have in stored.