Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 51

Davina's POV

The other morning I woke up my eyes felt sore from all the crying. I looked over to my left but Caleb wasn't in bed. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes and standing up to my feet slowly. I checked my phone which was on the bedside table for the time. I saw a message but the ID was unknown.

I am very sorry.

I read the message. Then it took me a minute to realized that it was Elijah. I didn't needed him anymore, like he doesn't needs me. And I am very much serious about that... I'm I? No.. I can't be serious about that. How could he do this to me.

So I put myself together not wanting to think about it since it will only be worst for me.

I got myself cleaned up and went down to Caleb. He was with Merhaba this time. I really couldn't recalled the last time I remembered seeing him here.

"Take her out so she can buy new clothes for herself and shoes." Caleb handed Merhaba some money. Was he speaking about me?

"Good... morning." I said in a hoarse tone. The effect after crying. It sucked.

They both looked up at me, "Good morning."

Caleb then walked over to me planting a kiss on my forehead, "I made you some breakfast. I need you to get something to eat."

"Okay...and where is Merhaba taking me?" I asked.

"To the mall for some new clothes and shoes if you wish. I need you to get something to eat to stay strong. Okay?" He asked.

I gave him a plastic smile, "Okay." I head to the kitchen for the breakfast he made me.

Elijah's POV

I had to let her go. I had to. I just really couldn't continue to fight for her when I knew I can't have her because I eventually lost hope. I lost hope. But I missed her and I didn't knew how long I would be able to function without her. Sucks. It was my fault.

I can't be seen anywhere around. Cole and I met up at our usual spot at the old abandoned house where Davina and I once fought.

"Any new plans to bring him down?" Cole asked, lighting a cigarette.

"Man I don't know anymore. I'm kinda tired of fighting."

"This is Davina we're talking about." He stopped smoking the cigarette looking at me unbelievably.

"Man...it's hopeless. Turns out she's falling for him."

"How could you say that?" He dropped the cigarette and stepped on it to get the fire out. "She's in hell. If you're not doing it...I will."

"Why are you so eager to get her away from Caleb?"

"Because...I care for her."

"Care for her? Did you had a thing with her?" I was curious to know and eager.

He looked down then back at me, "Nothing of a big deal."

"Explain yourself. What's nothing of a big deal?"

"We...shared some moments. Nothing big."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Man...come on... she's your girl." He said.

"You are lying Cole." I was getting angry.

"What are you so act up about and you said it yourself that it's hopeless to save her."

"You don't get a say in this. You know what...stay the hell away from my girl." I warned him.

His phone beeped. He looked down checking the message on the screen of his phone, "You broke up with her because you loose hope? Telling her that you-"

"How the fuck do you know that?"

"We are friends."

"I hope not with fucking benefits." I will kill him if he comes near my fucking girl...well...I broke up with her and I was still calling her my girl.

"She texted me. As I said, nothing of a big deal. You know what...I am going to save her from that bastard."

I punched him in the nose, "Stay the fuck away from her."

---

It was a short update you guys. I wanted to ask you guys some questions.

Q: Should I do a book two?

Q: How was Elijah's POV?

Q: Who's on team Cole?

Have a great days you guys.

Krystal