Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 31

Davina's POV

I sat across from Merhaba, worrying deeply about Elijah. It was getting dark and I needed him to come home. I sighed, biting in the pizza.

“You know...you don't have to worry about him so much.” Merhaba totally read my mind, after a long moment of silence.

“I'm not worrying.” I scoffed. Oh hell yes I was worried. What if Caleb took him or kidnapped him?

“I'm not stupid Davina. You're worrying.” He calmly suggested.

“No I'm not.”

“Admit it.” He started.

“No.”

“You are.”

“No, I'm not.”

“Admit it.”

“Fine I am...I just...need him to return without a scratch.” I forbid.

“Trust me....he won't.” He said, silence hitting the air again. “You... care for him?” He croaked.

What a question to ask? Of course I cared for him. He cared for me so it will be unfair if I didn't cared for him.

“I won't lie about it but I do.” I actually felt comfortable around him, like I can open up to him.

The front door opened and I stood to my feet. Elijah entered the room with bags of different items inside them.

Merhaba stood to his feet stretching his arms up, “I think I'll be leaving.”

I turned to him, “Are you sure? It's getting dark out there.”

“I'm a man. I can take care of myself.” He smirked while Elijah rested the bags on the table.

“Thank you man. I hope you didn't touched her.” Elijah joked

“That wouldn't be a problem since you guys are not together.” Merhaba joked back.

They bro hugged each other and Merhaba left after.

Elijah looked at me, grabbing my body and inhaling my scent, “Girl I couldn't wait to see you.”

“I was worried about you.” I smiled in his chest.

“Aww... that's sweet.” He kissed my my forehead and pulled out from the hug.

I hit his chest slightly, “Did you buy it?”

“What?”

I rolled my eyes, “The painkillers.”

He scratched the back of his head, “I forgot.”

“You can't be serious.” I folded my arms.

“I am.”

“Elijah.”

“I was just joking.” He laughed.

“That's not funny.” I rolled my eyes.

“I also got a little something for you. Maybe it can put us in the mood for tonight.”

“And what exactly is that?” I stepped towards him.

“Something that will keep both me and you up.” He smiled, grabbing me and kissing my lips passionately.

“Mmm.....” I moaned against his lips. “Seems like the night will be a very long one.” I smiled against his lips and pulling away from him. “So...when are we going to do it?”

“Now...or after I shower.”

“I'll do it dirty for tonight, there's no room for a shower.” I took off his jacket for him.

“I won't go easy on you tonight.”

“Who said I want it easy? You can go as hard as you like when I put it on you.”

“Reign check, when I put it on you.” He grabbed ass.

“Don't do that.” I whined.

“You can't tell me what to do.”

“Shit."

“What?” He asked.

“Remember I'm on my period.”

“Great.”

-

Hey...I am so sorry for not updating. Reason being is because my phone was damage. Well...I think I'm back again and I hope you're happy. I know the update was short.

Q: Who trusts Merhaba?

Krystal