Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 12

Word Count: 1147

Davina's POV:

Waiting for Cole to show up, I spotted Merhaba and Caleb walking out the grocery store with a case of beers before approaching to their cars. I didn't want to get noticed so I turned my back and pretended to be someone else. When the car was no longer in sight, I turned back around and glanced at my watch.

"Where the f—"

"I'm right here." He cuts me off. How rude.

"Go now. The store is almost closed."

"Ok." He winked and disappeared inside the store.

Couple minutes later he came back out. He threw his hands in the air and in his left hand you had a bottle of vodka.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

"I'm professional." He said handing me the bottle of vodka.

"So what do you want to do with me?" I said waiting for him to open the vodka.

"Anything." A creepy smiled crept up on his lips.

"Like?"

"You'll see." I took a swig of the vodka and jumped on my bike.

"You won't be needing that." Cole pointed at my bike

", Don't fucking start with me."

"Sorry but you'll have to put that bike in the trunk of my car and you'll have to come with me."

I hate deals. Well, I hate when I lost to deals. Man, God knows what this freak was going to do to me.

The minute he got inside his car, he drove off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked seriously.

"I have another house. A small house that I always chill by myself apart from my usual house."

"And where exactly?" I hate being soft on people.

"Out of this neighborhood."

"What? You must be fucking insane!"

"A deal is surely a deal." He smiled while I was there boiling in anger.

Three hours later he stopped in front of a small house. It was white and green. On the front porch you had two chairs on either sides.

"Not bad." I told him.

"I know."

I glanced at my watch, "Frickin 11 in the fucking night. I should be in bed covered in duvets sleeping already."

"I'm so sorry." He smiled.

We both exit the car and went inside the house. I was half way taking off my jacket. Cole stood behind me with his huge cold finger tips touching my bare skin and took the jacket off.

"I didn't ask for your help."

"You would so I did it before you ask."

"It's a jacket stupid. I can handle it by myself coward."

He smiled shaking his head, "Coffee?"

"No. I prefer a cigarette and vodka."

"You smoke?" He asked surprisingly.

"That's a stupid question."

"As long as I'm around, you won't. Smoking kills slowly."

"I know."

"It's cause Cancer, death—"

"You talk way too much for a guy." I hissed.

"And you're way too stubborn for a girl."

"I'm not just a girl stupid."

"Okay... you're half girl, half boy then." He joked.

I curled my fingers in a fist and threw a punch but he caught my hand, "Did I ever tell you that I didn't knew you were such a jerk!?"

"Say I'm a jerk for doing this. He pushed me down on the bed with such force and his body hovered over mines. Not again. "We have a deal right? So get yourself changed in that silk short, red dress. You have two minutes to do so." He was no longer hovering over me. I hissed walking off and taking up the dress in my hand looking at how pathetic it looked.

This looked like crap.

Undressing, I got the silk thing on and sat on the bed pouring the vodka in a glass. It was an all in one room. Sipping on it, I closed my eyes enjoying the ravishing taste.

"I don't think you'll be needing that." He swat it away from my hand and rest it on a table.

"I don't want to ask what you're going to do." I flashed him the knowing look.

He bit his lip, "You look sexy."

I ranged in anger, "Don't you ever tell me I'm sexy."

"Why being so uneasy about hearing the truth." He smiled.

"It's not."

His vanity was piqued. He grasped my wrists with his rough hands, imprisoning me then taking out some cuffs, "You'll feel good...." He leant in. "Trust me on this."

"What the fuck are you going to do?"

"Just...trust me."

"Trust? You?"

He leant in closer and whispered, "You're cockteasing."

I was cuffed to the bed without knowing how he did it. He talked me out so he could cuffed me to the bed. "How smart?"

"You don't know how smarter I can be." He laughed. "You won't regret this. I'll make you feel good."

I was out of words and unable to do anything. He took his shirt off and his rough hands fell on my legs. He started kissing my toes and I wiggled them, "That's ticklish."

"I know." His kisses when higher. His hands reached the hem of the silk dress and he kindly moved his hands up, and kissing all the way up my thigh.

"Mmm." I groaned, not knowing why I'm beginning to get weak to his touches.

"I need to hear more than that." His cold fingers made my back arched as he pulled the waist of my panties down.

He kindly slid them down my legs and then his cold fingers brushed over my vag.

He lifts the dress up and kindly fingered me.

"Fuck!" A moan escaped from my lips.

"Moan for me." He fingered with melody.

"Shit! Mmm." I continued. He thrusts his finger inside and I couldn't stopped moaning.

"Davina."

"WHAT..MMM." I moaned even louder. Sounds more likely like I was moaning in anger

He took the fabric off me and uncuffed me from the bed, "Hold your legs up."

I did what I was told to. He leaned his head down and his head was between my legs. I grabbed the sheets enjoying the feeling. When he was finished he stared at my naked body, "What?" I asked.

"Um...you...look so good when naked." He leaned in and kissed my lips. His hands cupped my breast and massaged it.

He undressed himself and looked down at his crutch. He sucked my tits off, nibbling on it and I screamed, "Cole!"

He then stopped ready to thrust in me.

"No...you said you're only going to make me feel good. My virginity won't just go off to just about anyone." Taking up the dress, I put it on and put my panties on.

"You're virgin?"

"Just said it." I took the bottle of vodka went outside and sat on one of the chairs on the front porch. I didn't felt too good about sex....it was a huge no for me. I drank vodka for the entire night.

--