Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 49

Davina's POV

He actually did my makeup. He wasn't that bad for a guy like him. I just sat there making him added the last touch.

"You look hideous." I said, honestly but also in a jokingly way.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He smirked, stepping back and looking at my face, admiring his work.

"What? Do I look that bad?" I asked, a little bit worried.

"Guess you should see for yourself." He turned the chair and making me look in the mirror. Oh em gee was this even Davina Gibbons in the mirror?

"You surely can do a lot of stuffs with those hands." I said.

"There's a lot I can do that no one really knows about."

"I look... different." I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"I need to go get changed. Well, if it's not a problem, would you mind if I get changed in here?" He asked, his voice sounding huskier than usual.

Should I?

He did my makeup

Helped me with the stupid dress, I take that back, beautiful dress

"Ah...yea ..you can." I told him.

He smiled. Stripping in front of me.

I looked away, "Get a room."

He paused looking at me with a smirk, "But you told me I could change in here." He kinda sounded quite appalling.

"Great. Bet I did." I smiled, turning my head away.

I wanted to look but I forced myself not to. I could hear when he pulled his zipper up and could hear the shuffling of something, it made me wanted to look but God...I tried not to.

"You can look now. I'm all dressed." He said.

I slowly turned around and just by looking, he looked quite handsome. I've never seen him this way before but I won't lie, he looked good.

"You look... quite amazing." I told him and he smiled.

"Thanks. Let's get going." I saw him open a drawer taking out his keys, his wallet and a...gun?

"Um...what are you doing with that?" I asked. I had to.

"Protection."

"From what Caleb?"

"Stop beating up yourself. I just take it in case if something happens." He was way too relaxed with his words while I was quite worried.

We left and I almost forgot what outside felt like. The moon was hanging over the place, stars looked bright tonight...it looked amazing but I was still worried.

We both got inside the car and Caleb started the driving process. I leant back and sighed softly. I missed Elijah so much. I just... needed to see him. But then I was happy that he was in the country and trying to get back at Caleb but coming to think about it, I really don't think it was Caleb's fault. But his father's.

"Speechless?" He took a second to look at me then back at the road.

"Um...no.. I just don't really talk that much."

He was appalled, "I recognised. Are you thinking about something?"

"Um..what would I be thinking about?" I smiled a little.

"I don't know. It's your head, not mines." He smiled a little.

I looked out the window for some times, watching everything outside while the car was driving, "Nothing."