Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 36

Elijah's POV

They locked me away in a very dark place. My hands tied behind me my legs tied to a chair and I was in fear. I sat there not knowing if I will make it out alive. Davina was the heavy weight on my head, ever since they took me here, she was all I was thinking of. What she's going through because of me.

The lights switched on to reveal Caleb. He closed the door behind him and walks over to me with his hands presented behind his back, “Well, how are you doing?”

I ignored at his remark with my head down.

“Don't think too hard on her. Yea, Davina. I will make her fall in love with me.” Caleb smirks.

I scoffed, “Love comes with a fucking price.”

“Oh really. Not when she allowed me to suck her tits off and bite her all the way up and down.” He was trying to make me angry and it was working.

I bite on the insides of my cheeks.

“When I fingered her, she screams my name.” He was bragging.

“Don't you fucking touch her. Just leave her out of this. Just leave her.” My voice was breaking.

“You know I can't do that. She's the one for me, not for you.” Caleb walks a little bit closer to me.

The anger was boiling up in my pulse. It was eating me down to the bone, “I will fuck you up!”

“You already did when you framed my fucking father with drugs.” He shouts in my face.

“He was this close to killing my mother. And I didn't allow that so I had to do something. Accept the fact that your fucking father was a womaniser, a fucking abuser.”

He clenched his jaws pounding his fist so hard in my jaws. I could hear the bones break, “You ripped him away from me. You took him away from me!” He punched my face repeatedly. Nothing but blood was streaming down my nose and lip.

He stopped. He looked at my blood that was covered on his knuckles, “You're going to pay.”

I laughed, “You're just like him. You're just like your father. That same temper passed down to you. How hectic.”

He gave me one hard punch, “You say one more word from that mouth of yours and I will show you what more worse I can do to you.”

“Just take your hands off my fucking girlfriend. She will never fall for a bastard like you and if she ever did, she's just pretending.” I say. “I thought you were my friend, my fucking family but what will a fucking 12 year old boy will do if he sees a man beating his mother to death. I had to do something, worse, I didn't knew that fucking man was your father. You can't accept the truth that your father is wrong.”

“Does it looks like I care. I will visit back some other time. You deserve more beating.” He turned his back walking away, “Men!” He called. “Deal with him.”

--

Hi. So. I'm really sorry about Elijah but he will pull through. Now maybe I was thinking about ending this book at chapter 52. What do you say?

Q: Who's in terrible pain for Elijah and why?

Krystal