Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 10

Word Count: 808

Davina's POV

The sound of my bike echoed as I pulled up at the abandoned house. It was spacious of course and all I needed was to get this fight over with fair and square. I hopped off my bike and scanned my eyes around the old abandoned house.

"You know..." Elijah's voice echoed from behind but in a very great distance. I turned around... seeing him leaning against his bike, with a knife in his hands. "...I don't really like waiting." He grinned evilly.

"What makes you think I like waiting either?" I arched a brow.

"Girls always has the intention to do what they wanna do...just to keep the guys waiting." He stood to his feet and stated sarcastically.

"Well maybe they wanna fuck around with some other guys first before they get to you."

"What are you saying?"

"You know...you talk way too much for a guy. Such a girly personality. Let's get this fucking fight over with....once and for all." I ran up to him and instantly threw a punch at him. He dodged it and I threw another towards his face but I instantly missed again.

"It's my turn." He hid the knife in the waist of his leather pants and threw a punch towards my jaw. Pain gashed there. Guess I was too late to dodged it.

"That's more like it." He raised his left foot and didn't hesitated to kick me... sending me across the abandoned house, rolling on my back. I scraped my knee and ignored the sudden pain.

"It was easier than I ever thought." He approached me with an evil smile on his face. He looked down at me, reaching for the knife from his pants. I instantly slide my foot under his and he fell right on his back. The knife fell from his waist and over the other side of the abandoned house. I crawled towards the knife slowly. When I was about to grab it, he tugged my foot towards him, pulling me in his direction.

"Ugh! Let me the fuck go." I kicked but it was totally useless. I only felt him kicked me in the side of the head. I stayed still on the floor and my eyes were getting blurred.

Don't tell me I lost to him. It can't be.

My vision was no longer clear. I saw him stood over me with a knife and a smirk plastered on his face, "Nighty night...." He raised this arms with the knife in his hand. I came to my senses and bit him in the knee, made a sudden movement and kneed him in the balls.

"You piece of shit!" He yelled. He fell to the ground holding his crutch and that was when I got a hold of the knife.

"Any last wishes? This may be the last few minutes of your life. I am the only one wearing white at your funeral. It symbolises how happy I am to see this day finally have arrived." I sat on him and trailed the knife down his chest. I leaned in closer to him and our lips were seconds apart.

Get close to him...

Caleb's exact words played back in the back of my head.

The black T-shirt he was wearing was cut in half revealing his chest, "I wanna reach down in your heart and slit it with this wonderful looking knife."

He looked at me seemed a little bit confused, "What are you waiting for...do it?" His evil sounding grin made me got angry.

I clenched my fingers around the knife tightly. I closed my eyes and reopened them when I realized he switched position with me. The knife was now in his position.

"Could be the other way around Davina." He smiled lipped closed with the knife trailing down my chest. He was cutting all the way to the cleavages of my breasts. "Maybe I'll be the one attending your funeral in rainbow colours. That shows how elated I am to see your face all in the dirt where you belong." He cuts all the way down to my belly button. I was unable to do anything. I was trapped.

In thin air, I heard the siren alarmed from a police car in a distance.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

"Nighty night... I'm coming back for you... anywhere you are." He hastily ran to his bike and rode off before the cops arrived. I rushed over to my bike and rode off before I end up in jail for something I didn't do. The abandoned house was never a good place to attend. Drug users and sellers hid their drugs beneath the house, which was something illegal.

Riding off I am thinking to take a trip to the bar.

__