Enemies With Benefits - 21

Davina's POV

And it happened again.

"It will be fucking better if you just leave me in the fucking classroom on the fucking floor." I removed the sheets from my naked body.

"Did I had any other choice? I will never allow anyone to see us together." He hissed.

"Fuck off." I spat angrily at him. All my fault.

"Just did couple hours ago." His head resting in the palm of his hands, against the headboard.

My phone chimes. I checked the message, it was a message from Caleb.

'You know where to meet me. We need to chat.' C

I rolled my eyes, pulling the jeans up my legs.

"You're one piece of enemy." Elijah eye raped me. He was one piece of ass.

"Kiss my shiny white ass, prick." I knelt down, searching for my bra. "Where the fuck is it?"

"What? This?" He had my bra, swinging around in circles around his index finger.

"Elijah don't you fucking play with me. I'm not in the fucking mood." My bare tits were displaying and I didn't cared since I didn't had much pride. When it came to him.

"What? Scared to come and get it?" He shoved it behind his back.

"Elijah." I clenched my hands at my sides, fuming in anger.

"What?" He asked, a sarcastic tone coating his voice, I hated when he used it on me.

"Give me my fucking bra." I grabbed him, my hands clamped around his neck. He smiled it off, doing the same to me. He used the other hand to squeeze my tits. That totally hit my buzzer. I grabbed his dick in my hand, it was hard but I didn't cared and squeezed it hard. He groaned. His pervy behaviour will get him in trouble.

"Are you willingly enough to give me my fucking bra?" A smile spreading across my lips slowly in a smooth tempo.

He was in total pain. He grabbed me so hard, pushing me off the bed, landing on top of me. His naked body on my half naked body.

"Fuck do you think you were doing?" He was red with anger. "Don't let me do something you'll regret later." His angry eyes boring my angry ones.

"You fucking started it jerk!" I shouted.

"Does it matter? Don't mess with the penis I use to fuck with." He said. Could I control the laughter. I couldn't.

It was funny, I started laughing.

"The last time I checked, you can't do a thing with that." I wanted him to get angrier. And it worked. He brushed it off and lowered his head between my tits, a smirk plastered over his face. The smile slowly slides down my face. What was he going to do? He slowly but painfully bit my nipples.

"Ahh!" It was painful. He will pay.

He continued and at any moment I will start crying for him to stop.

He continued.

I cried.

"The next time you insult my penis, you will pay for every ounce of bad things you say about it." He got up, heading back to the bed. I looked down at my nipples and bite marks covered them. They felt numb. The only thing I could do was leave.

He will pay.

--