Enemies With Benefits -Chapter 6

Thursday, March 1st

Word Count: 500

Davina's POV

I heard his chair scrapped against the floor and as he walked, he pushed every desk and chairs out of his way. He was making his way over to me and I stood up, so ready to puncture and pound his face with my fists.

"What did you just say?" He clenched his fists. Anger was ringing in his voice, his eyes went to a darker brown and his eyes looked devious. I wasn't sacred. I was much used to this.

"You heard me. I'm asking Ms Taylor for the opportunity to smash you." I repeated.

My classmates watched anxiously and some of them took their phones out, videotaping it.

"Enough of the both of you!" She shouted but none of us dared to follow her orders. I felt so eager to rip his spine out and break every last piece of him. He makes me feel this way, a way I couldn't even name.

We never broke eye contact as we both looked furiously at each other, huffing and puffing with anger. Anger that couldn't be fully controlled.

"Find your seats, both of you!" She came between us and parted us. We never broke eye contact and she made me sat down and he turned around slowly, knocking off a few items before sitting in his seat.

Well, let's see how worst this day was going to turn out into.

¶•¶•¶

I've just finished the third period of the day, which brings me to lunch. The cafeteria wasn't one of my favourite place to eat. These lunches were pretty awful so I took my own. I usually sat alone and mind my own business. Just me, and my food. I'm good with that.

Friends were the least I could think about. As I said before, I've never being loved so there was so much hatred and anger in me that needs to be released. It was maybe destroying my life somehow. But I don't know how badly it was destroying me.

I've received a message. I hope the person who was pranking me, better get prepared for a smash-down. I read the message. It was just my drug addict sister of a bitch.

😒
Dorty

Bitch, I won't be here tonight so please go kill yourself. Hate you! And please don't have fun at school. Fuck all the guys you come across. Be a slut.

Delivered | 11:53am

I didn't payed a shit to that bitch. She was crazy, she was fucking loco. What kind of big sister plays a role for their smaller sister like that? C'mon, she needs to be her fucking self. Someday, somehow, I'm gonna say what was on my mind to her. I don't care if she gets hurt, I really don't care about her. She didn't cared for me, then why should I do it to someone who treats me like trash. I was eating peacefully until I felt someone hit me with a slice of pizza.

Whoever did that, will have to pay right now!

To be continued...

A/N: *phew* so I really don't have anything to say...Please give me something to say. Those who celebrate their birthday today, I wanted to say happy birthday and I'd love to celebrate it with you. 🎉🍻✨🍰🎆🎂🍧🎇🍮🎊🎁🎋
<3333

Question of the day

What is sex in the clean version?

Krystal