Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 15

Davina's POV

We were at Elijah's place. How long have I been faking the pass out.

"Look at you. Looking all innocent." He scoffed, his shoes thudding closer to the bed. My eyes were closed but I could definitely hear him speaking.

I was really a very good actress. Could be my next career.

"You insisted for both of us to have sex. Could that put the fun with us hating each other?" He laughed to himself.

He was paranoid. He was a fucking psycho.

"As innocent as you look, you're a badass but not half the times the badass as me." His fingers brushed over my bellybutton.

To make things a little less of disgusting, I groaned, moving about with my eyes closed.

I hated this pretending shit.

Caleb owed me more than just money.

I opened my eyes.

"Hello Elijah." I'm done with the pretending. My guts can't find the eager to stay calm when he was around. All I wanted to do was watch him winced in pain. I love when he was hurt.

I pinched his arms, twisting it. He groaned in pain slowly going down to the ground before I kicked hard on his dick.

"You bitch!" He held his dick.

I was going to do something really stupid. Something you will not expect of me. I slowly stripped myself..... naked. It felt like I was selling myself short but that was absolutely not what I was doing. To be honest.

I was pretty sure it wasn't Elijah's first time seeing someone naked, a girl. A tomboy ish. He had fucked almost all the tenth graders and eleven graders of girls. Seemed like I will be another one on his list.

"I know you're not gonna hold there forever." I leant down to his level, dragging his pants off.

"Tell me you're drunk." He said, admiring my naked body eye widen.

"Does it looks like it?" I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed, my naked body hovering over his.

"You're gonna fuck me?" He asked, sarcastically.

"Just like the other girls on your list." I tore all clothing off his body, including his boxers.

He switches positions and he grined, "This is the worst mistake of your life. I'm gonna fuck you just the way as I hate you." He leant in kissing my lips.

Guys, I'm not sure with all the kissing thing since I wasn't used to it. So basically, this was just my very first time kissing someone. It felt like he broke my kissing-virginity or kissinity. That was not a word but something I made up when you add kissing and virginity together.

He kissed me with hunger,, passion and hatred. I went with the flow. He deepened the kiss, with his dick brushing all over my vagina. I moaned in his mouth. He sucked on my nipples and gently bit them with passion. He threw my legs apart and gazed in my eyes with a devilishly smile. He slowly slides his dick in. It hurts but it felt like nothing to me.

"Tight."

The minute he entered he thrust harder got me tearing the sheets, grabbing and grinding them. He turned me in the back shot position, fucking me harder than anything, got me moaning out loud. Maybe this will flick his switch. I will make him fall for me so badly, then Caleb will surely take it from there. But will sex cut it?

He thrust with such hatred. His fingers digging in my hips and him bursting sweat.

"Shit." He fucks harder.

It was wild sex. Really wild sex.

After a while, blood hits the sheets.

;-