Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 18

Davina's POV

Word Count: 1041

Dorty entered the house with a beer bottle in her hand, almost stumbling to the floor. Dorty looked up and smiled at me, “A guy? Without my supervision?” Then she suddenly gets angry. This bitch.

"Is she crazy?" Caleb whispered to me.

"I will more likely say she is a drug addict and a psycho." I rolled my eyes.

Dorty stood up and slowly walked to where Caleb was standing, "You're really cute." She leant in to kiss him but her aroma, how bad she smells threw him off entirely. Can you imagine how bad her breath smelt?

"I'm leaving." Caleb told me before he left.

"That was mean." Dorty was about to take another sip from the beer but I swat it away from her.

"That's enough." I told her.

"You don't get to tell me what to do bitch!" She  pushed me. She really did. It will not be pretty if I fought her. I will not fight her.

"I think you had enough."

"Enough? I'm the adult here." She pointed her index finger towards my face.

"Yes you are but you are psychotic, insane and definitely not responsible enough." I hissed.

She hits me across the face. I took a very deep breath in, then gently let it out. The best thing for me now was to go some place far away from her. For now before I hit her back.

***

I was at school again and the day went off quite well. Amelia ran towards me, pulling on my arm. Since the few past days, I've been soft on people and I really didn't knew when since soft Davina started kicking in.

"I have bunch of ideas for the band." Amelia said

We sort of start talking about this band I will love to join but to get accepted I needed to know how to play the guitar. I'm suck at it tho.

"It wouldn't make much sense. I have no idea on how to play the guitar Ameila. You can count me out now." I sighed approaching my bike.

"What do you wanna do?" Amelia asked, taking one of the helmets.

"Get drunk for a while." I threw my hair behind my back before dropping the helmet on my head.

"I know a place." A small smirk added to Amelia's face.

With Amelia at the back, there was this underground party. It was smoking hot and Savage.

"How did you know of such place?" I asked Amelia, looking at guys sniffing coke, a set of naked girls shaking their ass in some guys face, a set dancing, another set fucking. This looks dope but disgusting.

Amelia said with a smile, "Because my boyfriend is the owner and get this in your head, I'm not just a nerd." She said dragging me in the crowd but first she introduced me to her boyfriend.

"I'm Mikey." Mikey smacked my ass.

I was fuming in anger. Amelia rested her hand on my shoulder, "it's how we welcome people here." She laughed.

"Well I don't fucking like it." I hissed.

Amelia kissed Mikey. I'm no longer concern in their thoughts right now. I scanned my eyes everywhere to find the bartender. But all I could see was lesbians rubbing against each other, some wild girl sucking a c*ck, it was a disaster now. Come to think of it. I walked through the crowd and I approached the bar. The bar was to the back.

"Whisky please." I told the bartender.

She was naked.

"Are you sure you want whisky? Pussy juice will be more presentable on your tongue and lips." She leant in, rubbing her tits.

"Give me what I ask for you fucking hoe." I hissed. She rolled her eyes then couple minutes later she fetched me the whisky.

"Thanks." I gulped it down in a flash then drank eight more glasses. Nothing makes me felt this good in my entire life. I was drunk. Really drunk. I started dancing like a fucking maniac. I even kissed some random guy with lots of tattoo and piercings. It was awesome. Some guy took my hand and starts dancing with me. It was dark and I really couldn't pinpoint who it was. But I cared less. He was drunk but not as drunk as I was. I reached to a point where he took me out the underground party and took me to his house. But this place was so familiar to me. Very much familiar.

"What do you want to do?" His scent was so familiar and his bicep rose. His muscular body turns me on. His lips looked hungry to kiss me. Very hungry.

"What do have in mind?" I smiled at the stranger. We were both drunk and didn't knew what we were doing. We were too desperate for each other's touch.

"There's one thing." He removed his shirt sending his hair to sleeked behind. I removed mines. I was the one who pulled his jeans off and he did the same to me. He leant in and kissed me. He tore every possible clothing from my body. He kissed me, hovering himself over my body. His index finger finds my vagina. He fingered. I moaned, he moaned, creating a melodious melody. Don't worry...the bleeding stopped.

He slowly pulled his finger out and spread my legs apart. He inserted his dick inside and thrust slowly first. This was a mixture of desire, greatness and pain. He turned my body around and thrusts harder. The sound of my ass smacking on his dick made us do it more dangerously. He was murdering my vagina from behind. My ass flopping on his dick continously.

Nothing in this world, please me this much. Our tired bodies drops on the bed, the moment we cum and went weak. We just fell asleep.

The next day I woke up, I had this terrible headache. I wasn't drunk anymore. Wait. Why was I in a bed? I was at a party, then I met some guy and? Guy? Shit.

The minute I turned my head Elijah eyes were opened, shocked as I was.

__

Hey again! It's been great knowing that you guys are reading my book. I am really glad. You can check out my other books when you finished reading this one.

Thank You!

Q: Who's your favorite character? Why?

Krystal