Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 47

Davina's POV

I sort of came up with an idea to make him turn his mind from Elijah and become himself again. His father dragged him in his dark world and he had to live in it...but he doesn't have to. I will try to convince him to let it go. First, by being nice to him so he can trust me.

“I made you your favourite. Smoke Salmon Tartine.” I rested the plate in front of him.

“Thank you.” He looked up, smiling at me.

“So...um..” I sat facing him setting my plate infront, stealing a small look at him, “You're leaving today?”

“No...I decided to stay with you today. But if you want to go out...you can.” He bites in.

“Great...guess we can do...stuffs today.” I murmured softly in the food.

“What are you inquiring?” He asked, a small smile on his lips.

“Oh... nothing really. Probably we could, watch Netflix or something to chill over.”

“Actually, that doesn't seems like a very bad idea.” He chews on his food.

“So...your father...how did your history went with him?” I asked, but it came out a little bit different.

He got a little bit tense and his fists clenched on the table.

“Um...sorry...I didn't mean to ask.” I apologized.

“No...it's okay.” He tells me. “The father I knew was quite a disaster as now. A disaster that can't seem to flush its way out of my life.” He rests the fork on his plate.

“Well...I am really sorry for that.” I slowly reached over and rest my hand over his to comfort him. I just need to come real close to him so he can stop doing this shit, because I need back my Elijah.

“Trust me...you don't have to be sorry. Everything is okay.” He tells me. A small smile adding to his lips.

“I should. You just have to be yourself. Come clean about it and please just let this anger go.”

He went deep in his thoughts for a while. He sighed then looked me in the eyes, “I'm just glad you are with me, by my side Dav. I have something to show you.”

He moves from his side of the table to mines, taking my hand as I stood up.

“What is it?” I asked...seemed a little bit confused at the point.

“You are going to love it.” He leads me upstairs and a lot was running through my brain. What was going to happen? If it's sex, I cannot take it and I won't take it. My poor pussy cannot handle it. My bad.

“Are you sure?”

He turns around and cups my cheek, slowly planting a kiss on my lips and looking me in the eyes, “Trust me Davina.”

He slowly opens the door and a small smile adds to my face matched to my surprise.

Roses were everywhere and the place was decorated beautifully. I still have to gain his trust so I think I kinda pretended to feel awed.

“Will you go out with me?”

I guess I didn't had any other choice. Which means we can't watch Netflix today.

“Yes.”

--

I am sorry that I didn't give you a bonus chapter but I will in the next chapter. I promise. I sort of ran out of ideas that seems to be the reason and I'm sorry.

Check me out on Instagram at CLASSYKRISSI_QUEENX for more of me!

Question: Tell me what you think of this chapter?

Krystal