Enemies With Benefits - Chapter 24 Bonus

Davina's POV

Could I say no? Of course I couldn't. But him begging me to do it, I had to do it. One way or the other. We did it again last night and he slept by my place. He looked stressed but then when I saw him, he was messy and a little bit drunk. He was so freaking aggressive when he had sex with me last night. Like something was off with him. Something triggered him off. How could I possibly say no? Elijah was in my room snoring out loud. Annoying little motherfucker. His naked body wrapped around mines under the duvets. I pushed him off and he groaned, heading inside the shower. While showering I heard Elijah dragging his feet towards the bathroom door. Don't open. Don't he dare open the door.

He opened the door, lifts the toilet seat and holds his penis, pissing, " Hurry and get out let me shower." His husky voice sounded amusing since he just woke up.

"The last time I checked, you don't own this shit." I hissed, running my fingers in my soaked hair.

Elijah turns around staring at my naked body, "So?"

"So you're going to wait." I told him. It was a school morning of course and I needed to get going. To be honest if it wasn't for education, I wouldn't ever attended school. Bores the shit out of me.

"What if I join you? Not like I haven't seen you naked before." He laced his tongue over his bottom lip.

"It's small in here fuck face. I can't even breathe in one room with you. How will I even breathe if we share one space? Sorry buddy but not gonna happen." I rolled my eyes, raising my arms and massaging the water running through my hair.

Elijah chuckled, "I'm joining you, Davina. Liking it or not I will join you."

He approached the shower glass, sliding it open. He stepoed a foot in, then the other, slowly closing back the shower glass, "Tell me you can breathe now." He leant in nibbling on my neck, taking soft bites making my knees weak. Why was I with someone I hate this much? This was bullshit but I loved this type of bullshit. Bullshit can feel so good at times.

His wet, cold finger found my vagina. He slowly inserted a finger and leant out to look at me. At my reaction rather. He bit his lips, "Guess I have to have sex with you more often." He leant in kissing my lips with one finger, fingering me. It felt a little bit weird but I enjoyed it. I didn't know why. Now I was starting to think. Whenever you have sex with someone there's this special connection that cannot seem to pull away. And that wass how I felt when it came to Elijah.

But that deal I had with Caleb. I was starting to think deeply about it. Really deep.

All you could hear was moaning. Don't worrying, Dorty wasn't here. And if she was, what difference will it make? Absolutely none.

The minute I cum he pulls his finger out kissing the side of my lips breathlessly, "We'll stay here for the day. I could do this every hour with you."

I couldn't speak due to how good I just felt and now I was weak, "Let me get out." I opened the shower glass, exiting one step after the next, wrapping a towel around my naked yet, wet body.

"Make us something nice to eat." He told me, showering. I went back to the room checking the time but then I realized that school started three hours ago. It wouldn't make much sense going so I will just stay home. I searched for something huge and comfy like my dad's shirt. I wrapped my hair and dragged myself downstairs for something to eat. Toast and eggs will be just fine, finishing off with orange juice.

I started preparing it. Elijah joined me downstairs, wet hair, visible V lining and small droplets of waters running down his hard abs. I'm not checking him out guys. I'm used to him that much.