Headcanons! (Maybe they'll become chapters)

-George and Samuel met at a ball George was hosting in the spring. Every anniversary, they dance in the ballroom they met, and George always gets Samuel a corsage and a new ring, because he thinks they're renewing their love. Samuel always cries because of how sweet his husband is, even though he promises to himself every year he won't.

-George once overworked himself so much, he called Samuel Mrs.Lordten while talking. Samuel then decided he needed a nap.

-Samuel doesn't take alcohol very well but is willing to get as drunk as people need him to be, which usually ends with George carrying a passed-out Samuel back to bed (after about two shots)

-Samuel loves to cuddle and will randomly decide they're not close enough, resulting in a few very weirded-out guests.

-Samuel loves to talk with the servants and is always the one to tell the men to go home to their wives or babysit the young children of the servants, denying any sort of payment from any of them. (This also leads to him waking up to a billion gifts on his birthday from servants and their children)

-George and Samuel are very attentive to the letters they get from children of England, even attending some of their birthday's (Samuel picking out gifts for them)

-George and Samuel aways wanting children and planning to take one or two in off the streets

-Samuel getting horrible allergies in the spring, resulting in a very awkward conversation the first time George and he were together for spring. ("Are you crying?" "No-"sneeze"- allergies")

-George getting a corgi that Samuel adores. It also follows him around and doesn't like George being around Samuel when he's sick.

-Samuel gets a letter one day from an abused little girl, and he tells George. long story short, Princess Charlotte Rose is highly gifted at singing and drawing. (Samuel and Charlotte are close, but nowhere compared to George and her)

- Samuel loves to draw and paint, which results in him coming to dinner with a smear of acrylic on his cheek that George finds adorable.

-George secretly plans to take Samuel to a really romantic place while he's asleep, resulting in Samuel nearly having a heart attack when he wakes up in Paris.

-Samuel always making baby blankets and quilts for the pregnant servants.

-george helping him by holding his yarn/thread while his husband crochets at the speed of light

-The two of them sending Christmas cards to the Washingtons and hamiltons, just to annoy them. (Samuel says he's just being polite, but George knows his husband is a trickster deep down)

- George constantly picking up, swinging around, carrying, or throwing Samuel in the air because he's super light and George knows it makes him laugh.

-Samuel kissing George randomly when he hears calls of 'faggot' while flipping off the person.

- Samuel once slapped a man because he was being a pervert to the women in the castle

-Samuel and George being happy until the day they die.