"Mine"

George  glanced across the ballroom, trying to find Samuel amongst the crowds of nobles that surrounded him. He spotted the midnight-blue clad man across the ballroom, talking to a woman. He looked rather excuted, while she looked up at him, leaning forward, giving him a clear view of her breasts. He usually would have brushed and found George by now, but soemthing was different. She probably got him talking about gardening. Samuel loved agriculature  and when he started talking about it, you couldn't stop him. Feorge  made a beeline to him pecking him sweetly on the cheek and holding his close so his engagement ring was in plain view of the woman.

"Hey geirgie! I was just talking to Marianne about gardening!" He said happily. George  smiled at his fiancés excitement. He grinned evilly at the woman. She looked at him angrily and left in a huff.

———-later————

"Georgie, what was with that woman back there?"Samuel  looked up at George, who was looking down at the shorter man with a blank expression.

"She was trying to hook up with you. Did you notice the way she was standing?" Samuel  nodded.

"Yeah"

"She was showing off her... chest. All I did was make sure she knew you were mine"

"Aw. You know I would never cheat on you darling"

"I know, but people need to know you're mine and mine alone" George  said.Samuel smiled and kissed him.

And all was well