It's snowing

HOLY FRIKING CHEEZITS THIS BOOK HAS ONE THOUSAND READS! FRICKFRICKFRICKFRICKFRICK

"Have you been sleeping?" George laughed a little at his husband's question. He shook his head.

"Not as of late dearest." Samuel bit his lip and George could hear him tapping his fingers on the table.

"Did you try the pills the doctor gave you?" George shook his head again. He remembered the doctor's spiel on 'emotional displacement insomnia disorder'. apparently, it as when an object or person that you relied on for the ability to sleep or relax has been taken out of the situation, and you can no longer sleep. Samuel looked at him, a sad yet stern look on his face.

"Georgie, please just listen to the doctor. It's either that or come live with me while I film and I'm not sure the executives would be cool with that".George smiled as Samuel's rambling. He had to go film 'wonder', as he was playing the dad.

"Sammy, I'll be fine. I just don't want to get addicted to the pills." Samuel smiled.

"I have to get on set darling. I love you, and I'll call you before I go to bed, Alright?" George nodded.

"Love you, Sammy. Bye."

"Bye." The line hung up. samuel leaned his head on his hand and sighed deeply.

"what am I going to do with him?"

Later

George was tired. He stood from the conference table and was hit with a wave of dizziness. He gripped the side of the table and swayed from side to side. Someone asked if he was okay, but he couldn't place who. he shook his head and his world went black.

EVEN LATER BECAUSE IM LAZY

George's eyes fluttered open. He didn't know where he was. He looked around and registered the feeling of something gripping his hand. He looked to his left, seeing Samuel looking at him with wide eyes.

"Georgie! Oh my lord!" he was wrapped in a strangling hug. He coughed slightly, causing Samuel to back off. The doctor came into the room.

"Mr.King! Glad to see you're awake. You fainted from exhaustion, and I'd like to ask a few questions." George nodded slowly.

"Have you been sleeping?"

"No. Doctor gave me some pills but they don't help. Can't sleep without Samuel next to me" He said, nodding towards Samuel, who was chewing on his pinky nail.

"What about eating?" 

"Healthily," he replied. the doctor nodded.

"Alright. It looks like everything else is normal, so you'll be out of here in a little bit." George nodded.

"Thank you," Samuel said. He turned to George, hands on his hips.

"you said you were fine" his eyes darkened.

"And I was, up until, god how long ago? yesterday?" 

"Three days ago," he said flatly.

"You're coming with me to film, so I know you're sleeping. Understood?"

"Yeah. You know you're cute when you're angry"

"Don't push it."