Boggarts

Okay, so this is based off a headcanon I have, but it's Remus Lupin. Well, I decided to apply it to our soft bois. Samuel is the defense against the dark arts professor, and George is the charms professor. Charles is the potions master Washington is headmaster. 

Samuel couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had been teaching about boggarts in his defense against the dark arts class, and one student had stepped to the closet. Maria's hands were shaking as the boggart took its form. Professor Charles Lee stood there, an evil smirk on his face. Tears poured down her face. Samuel stepped in front of her, watching the boggart shift in form until George laid there, blue eyes dull, blood trickling from his mouth. Tears gathered briefly in his eyes before he pointed his wand at it and forced it back into the closet. He turned to Maria and led her into the hallway, shouting to Alexander that he was in charge. He shut the door tightly and looked at her kindly. Tears were pouring down her face, and a look of terror rested in her eyes.

"Maria, he's gone. it's only me" he said quietly. Maria took a shaky breath and wiped her tears away. 

"Why are you scared of Professor Lee?" He asked quietly. Charles was usually friendly towards students, not in the least bit intimidating. He never yelled.

"He... He did something to me. something horrible." Samuel's eyebrows as Maria started crying again. he wrapped his arms around her tightly, letting her sob on his shoulder. Fire burned in his eyes as he plotted what he was going to do to that prick.

later

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Samuel screamed as he stormed into the great hall, wand drawn. Charles turned around, startled, and was met with a wand pressed to his Adam's apple. George followed after his rather angry husband. Samuel gripped the taller man's shirt.

"s-Samuel! What's going on?" He said shakily. Students had started to stare, and Washington had stood up from his seat at the teacher's table.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT'S GOING ON YOU PRICK! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" he screamed in his face, jerking the wand closer to him. Charles' eyes flickered with guilt and surprise. then he went back to confusion.

"W-what?" Samuel's face was red. He lowered his voice considerably, down to a venomous whisper.

"You did unspeakable things to a student-to a child, and you know damn well what you did. You thought you could get away with it too, you-you bastard" He whispered dangerously. Charle's eyes went frantic as he searched the teacher's table for help.  Washington's face was angry and unsympathetic (apparently he had heard what Samuel said), and the teachers were staring at the pair. george had stepped back, not wanting to interfere with his husband when he was angry. Charles looked fearfully down at Samuel. The students looked around with the same look in their eyes, the seventh years nudging the first years behind them. Samuel was known to be rather explosive when angry, which was an occasion within itself. You really had to do something horrible to make him angry, or lightly irritated in that manner. He was patient, especially with the Muggle-borns, him being one himself. Even the bullies straightened themselves out for his class, and only God could help the poor soul who managed to get one of his disapproving stares. So seeing the usually smiling, short professor grabbing another professor more than six inches taller than him by the collar with fury in his eyes frightened them.

"Professor Wash-AH! SHIT!" Samuel had hexed him and thrown him on the ground and aimed his wand at him and another hex on the tip of his tongue. George pulled him back, Samuel trying to pull free. Washington took lee back. Samuel was yelling at him tears pouring down his face.

"YOU SICK BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A CHILD?! I'LL KILL YOU!" Washington looked at George, who shook his head. They knew what Charles did. and they were going to make sure it didn't go unpunished.

Later

Samuel looked at Maria as she stepped up to the cupboard, a look of smug confidence on her face. He gripped his wand tightly, prepare to banish the boggart back to the closet. The door creaked open, and Samuel stepped out. He blinked in surprise as he saw himself standing there. He was red in the face, fire in the eyes, staring her directly in the eyes. She raised her wad, hand quivering slightly. 

"Riddikulus!" She cried. Suddenly Samuel was standing there, wearing a banana suit. The boggart went back into the closet. Maria and the other students stopped laughing instantly and glanced towards Samuel. He blushed and started laughing. He snorted a little and giggled highly, the rest of the class joining in. Maria grinned widely and hugged her adoptive father. He had discovered that she was abused at home, and filled out the paperwork the same day he found out. Maria would never be hurt again, not as long as he was alive. 

Because God help the poor soul who messed with Maria King.

Heeeey! I'm sorry for not updating recently, but I'm working on a bunch, and things have just been a little hectic Okay, love all you! Platonically, of course, I haven't met you, but I'm sure you are all beautiful people! Okay, Bye!