PUNS

requested by hamiltonfan0000

Samuel could have sworn he just put that mug in the cabinet yesterday. He looked around in the cupboard, wondering if George put it away, on the top shelf so he'd have an excuse to pick him up to grab it. George walked into the kitchen as Samuel stepped back to peer into the top shelf, which was far too high for him to reach. George glanced out the window and smiled.

"pretty muggy outside today darling" Samuel went to get the stepstool, not seeing the mug on the first try.

"Well obviously, we live in London. What other kind of day is there?" George snickered at Samuels obliviousness.

"Have you seen my mug?" He said still on the stepstool. George laughed a little.

"Like, really muggy" Samuel gave him a confused look before it dawned on him.

"I swear to god If you put my mug outside, I'm going to murder you," He said as he walked to the back door and opened it, only seeing a pile of pastel-pink ceramic glass in the shape of a heart on the patio.

"George!" Samuel yelled. George came up behind him, Grinning.

"Heartbreaking, isn't it?" Samuel glared at him fiercely.

"You broke my mug for a pun? he growled. George chuckled.

"Of course not. I put it in the pantry, top shelf." Samuel rolled his eyes and slammed the back door behind him, getting his mug from the pantry shelf. he placed the tea bag in it before pouring the water from the kettle in it. He went to grab his sweater but realized it wasn't where he had left it. He sighed irritably, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"George, where is my sweater?" he said flatly. George grinned.

"In the microwave."

"What the-why on EARTH would you put my sweater in the microwave?!" he exclaimed, grabbing his sweater from the small box above the oven.

"So you couldn't give me the cold shoulder." 

"I cannot believe i married you" Samuel groaned. He took his sweater and tea into the living room, sitting on the couch, thinking of ways to get back at George.

Next day

George dug into his bag and brought out the small bag Samuel had packed his lunch in. He opened his email and took out the sandwich, absentmindedly taking a bite. Something plasticky greeted his mouth. He opened the sandwich to see the cheese still in the plastic, a small message on the plastic in sharpie.

"This is what you get for making cheesy puns! love you! -sammy"

George sighed and smiled, laughing to himself. He loved that man.