Part two to high school AU!

Samuel was about to go to a dance, but not with just anyone. No, he was about to go with his long-time best friend and crush, George King. When the older (by about two months) had asked him to the dance, he'd said yes, out of surprise more than anything. Don't get him wrong, he definitely wanted to go with George, but he was just surprised. THE George king had just asked him out. As in, the one who ruled the social monarchy at revolution high school. now here he was, dress and all, ready for the fall dance. George had insisted he looked lovely in the white, off-the-shoulder, cherry blossom dress he had in his closet since junior year, so he decided to wear it, along with black stockings and baby blue pumps. He stood nervously and adjusted his flower crown carefully. George had given it to him earlier that day to wear, and supposedly it went with his corsage. He had also put on golden eyeshadow, blush, sharp-winged eyeliner, deep red lipstick, and false lashes. The doorbell sounded as he threw on his silvery purse and hurried downstairs, not faltering at the six-inch heels. He flung open the door to see George leaning in the doorway, corsage in hand and wearing a wine-red suit (Brendon Urie style if you know what I mean). He blushed lightly as the taller grinned, eyes practically stars.

"Well, aren't you gorgeous?" He said teasingly. The blush went from pink to rose as he laughed a little.

"And you are quite dashing yourself." He replied happily. George smiled and stood up fully, letting himself tower over Samuel, who even with the heels, was quite a bit shorter than him. He opened up the corsage container and took the smaller's wrist, tying it gently and smiling. 

"Ready?" Samuel snapped out of the trance the gesture had put him in, nodding quickly. 

"Let me go grab my keys, then we can go" George nodded as Samuel ran inside, grabbed the keys painted different colors, and came back out, locking the door behind him. George smiled teasingly as he saw the keys in his date's hands.

"You painted your keys with nail polish?" He teased. Samuel pushed his shoulder playfully.

"It's pretty! Plus, I don't have to try every key when I get home." He shot back. George laughed as they walked down to the driveway. Samuel blinked as he noticed the sleek black sports car on the concrete slab. he gasped lightly as George chuckled at his expression.

"You seem surprised." Samuel blinked and looked at the taller.

'I-Its just, nobody's ever something this nice for me before." George grinned, taking Samuels hand.

"then you've had really sucky boyfriends so far. In my mind, you deserve the best" Samuel blushed and got in the car as George held the door open for him. 

Later because I don't want to write about the car ride.

the car pulled up to the parking lot of the school, Samuel laughing and blushing at George's joke. The taller grinned, fixing a stray strand of hair that had fallen out of place.  He stepped out of the car, helping Samuel out as well, and holding out his arm. Samuel took it gratefully and smiled lightly as they walked to the gym doors, which had lights and loud music spilling out of them. Samuel was extremely nervous. He'd worn blouses and skinny jeans and heels at school, but never a dress and tights before. He was worried about what his peers would say, even if George was with him. George, knowing Samuel well, took his hand and squeezed it gently.

"don't worry dear. They try to mess with you, they'll be getting  bitch-slapped and shunned." Samuel smiled, blushing at the fact George had called him 'dear'. They stepped into the gym, and immediately realized that they shouldn't have come. There were about a hundred people in the crowded room, and as Samuel had jokingly foretold, boys were thrusting up into their dates. Samuel blushed a deep red, while George grinned awkwardly.

"I guess you were right, in the aspect of... grinding," he said awkwardly. Samuel laughed at the taller's disposition, although the rose blush remained bright on his cheeks. He gripped his hand again and smiled widely.

"I didn't put on heels for nothing. Dance with me!" he exclaimed over the music, pulling George towards the dance floor. Samuel didn't let go of Georges' hand as he started moving his shoulders to the groove of the music, a stupid grin on his face. George laughed and started doing the same. Soon, they were clapping and jumping around to the music with their peers. Time flew by, and soon they were both out of breath.

"Alright, ladies and gents! It's time for our slow dance-the last dance of the night, actually! Grab a special someone and get on the dance floor!" Goerge and Samuel smiled at each other, both bushing from the heat of the room, and what they both knew what was going to happen. George wrapped his arms around Samuel's waist, Samuel draping his around George's neck.

"Hey, there Delilah what's it like in new york city? " They swayed gently, Samuel staring up at George, his eyes starry, and hearts at the same time. george looked down at the smaller with a fond and loving look. They stayed like that until the last lyric.

"It's what you do to me..." George suddenly leaned down and captured Samuel's lips in a kiss. Samuel was surprised at first, but then let his hands run over the taller's neck, pulling him closer. They stayed like that for a moment, before pulling back for air. They stayed there, standing completely still, staring directly into each other's eyes. Suddenly, Samuel started giggling.

"What?" George said worriedly. Samuel covered his mouth and pointed at the other boy's.

"My lipstick is all over your mouth" George laughed and wiped his mouth, riding his pale skin of the red staining.

"What do you say we get out of here, go watch a movie? at my place?" Samuel nodded and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"That sounds amazing"

Okay! 1023 wors of fluff. Huh. Well, I'm debating making a part three, possibly with smut, although it might take me a while because I suck at writing smut. Remember, my new ask chapter needs more questions, so fire away! goodnight, my loyal, royal, subjects!