Ask chapter

So, @awfarmer has given me a few questions, so I'm going to get to those near the end. Let's go! 

Do you plan on ever getting married? 

Samul nodded happily as George smiled. Samuel held up his left hand to show a small golden band with a medium-sized diamond on it.

"We're engaged, the wedding's in June!" George squeezed Samuels hand and nuzzled his neck.

"A date in which I can't wait for" Samuel giggled and pushed his chest gently.

"There are people here Georgie"

Do you ever plan on having kids?

Samuel looked at George, who nodded.

"Well, we've discussed it, and we'd love to have one, but we aren't very keen on getting a surrogate. I don't want to take away another woman's child because of our will. We were thinking of adopting one of the streets because they don't live in the best-" his voice cracked and George pulled him close. He looked at the admin.

"We hate the idea of children on the streets, and Samuel has strong feelings about it. We don't discuss it very often, but we're going to look into it after the wedding."

Where are you both from?

Samuel perked up at this question.

"Well, I'm from Italy and moved to England when I was about ten years old. I'm fluent in both English and Italian." George smiled at His fiance's excitement. They had always wanted to go to Italy together. (Between George, you and me, he was planning to take Samuel for their honeymoon.) 

"I'm from England and that about it. I believe my mother was French on her father's side" George shrugged.

Have you received any pushback from English and American citizens?

"As far as being together, the people of England actually quite like Samuel, but the Americans aren't particularly fond of us, especially after the war. Otherwise not much" George looked to Samuel who nodded in agreement.

What is your favorite thing together?

"Oh! Well, I don't know about George, but I absolutely love the gardens at the palace. There's this small nook in the south end that is beautiful." He said happily. George smiled.

"My favorite is probably when Samuel makes tea biscuits and comes into my office. He has a talent for baking he doesn't care to admit." Samuel blushed.

"I-I thought you hated that! you were silent the entire time!" George chuckled and pecked his Fiance on the cheek.

Alright, Time for @awfarmer's questions!

Samuel, Do you ever feel Overwhelmed with George? Not only because you love him, but his power and his beautiful gestures, do they ever become too much for you?

Samuel looked at George and sighed. They both knew the answer. He wasn't sure he wanted to answer. george gave him a reassuring look.

"Well, I grew up with very little, even after we moved to England. My father died shortly before I was born, so my mother had to support us. We were used to one small meal a day, and we were sleeping in the same bed. we weren't very well off, and I had to take jobs and such. My mother tried finding better-paying jobs, but the best she could get was working in a pub while I did odd-jobs for the wealthy. She died when I was eighteen, and I lived off of small bits of food that my wages could afford. When I was nineteen, I got a job as a servant in the palace. About a year after, I was invited to the spring ball George was hosting. We met, and hit it off immediately. It was a little much at first, adjusting to a wealthier lifestyle. I didn't understand that I was entitled to more than one meal a day, and Georges gestures were more than I thought I deserved. We went out one day, and people were staring. I didn't understand why. I realized who I was with shortly thereafter. George is overly sweet towards me, and quite a few of his gestures leave me in tears." Samuel took a breath and tried to steady his shaking hands. He didn't like talking about this very much. George kissed him sweetly, pulling him closer yet.

"that's also why I'm sensitive about children on the streets. I know how they feel, and I don't want them to go through that" His voice was fragile, as if it was glass.

George, What about Samuel made you ask him to dance that first night? Do you regret not doing it sooner?

"I had spotted Samuel across the ballroom and I thought he was just, amazing. The dress he was wearing was beautiful, and then I saw his face. He was talking with a few women, and he laughed, and my god from that moment on I loved him. I knew he was a servant and had seen him around the palace a few times, but never really thought about a romantic connection." Samuel looked at George, blinking in surprise.

"well, I do regret not asking him sooner. I had to figure out where he was, and I should have just asked him the moment I saw him. Now, the only thing I regret is that i didn't notice him before" Samuel put a hand to his mouth as tears gathered in the corners of his eyes. George noticed.

"Are you alright darling?" Samuel nodded and kissed him quickly, smiling.

"Everything is amazing"

Wh-heh-heh-heeeell. That was fun to write, especially since I have writer's block. Again guys, REQUESTS! I NEED INSPIRATIOOOOOON! COME OOOON! My freind says that I should write an MPreg thing but Idk if that would make y'all uncomfortable or something... Eh, IDK. SHould I do it? lemme know. this A/n is really just to get this chapter to a thousand words, so yeah. BOOOOOOM. Done!