Family issues

Samuel gazed at His father, suspicion, and skepticism radiating from his eyes like lasers. The older man stood in the doorway, eyes pleading, and although he was taller than Samuel by six inches, as almost everyone was, he looked vulnerable under his son's deadly glare.

"Sam- please help me. I've got nowhere to go- and I-I" tears gathered in his eyes. Samuel's hands balled into fists. His eyes closed tightly.

"Dad. I want you to leave and never come back. I don't want you around my family" he growled. His father's fear turned to anger. Samuel looked up as he started to talk loudly.

"After all, I've done for you? I put clothes on your back, I kept you alive for your entire life and this is thanks I get?!" He cried. Samuel grabbed the doorknob and glared.

"You expect me to thank you?! Do you know what you gave me Dad?! PTSD, Anxiety? That's what you've given me. Not Happiness, not a loving home, all you've given me are scars, and fears that I can't escape. Now I want you to go before you do the same to my daughter!" He covered his mouth quickly. He didn't want his dad to

know he had a granddaughter. He knew he could go to court.

"I-I have a granddaughter?" Samuel sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yes. And I don't want her around you. Now-" George walked up behind Samuel, taking his hand as he approached.

"Sammy? Who's at the-" his face went from curiosity to anger. He pushed Samuel behind him.

"What are you doing here?" George growled.

"Sam, who the hell is this?" His father said angrily.

"My husband, dad. Now get out of here." He spat over George's shoulder. His father glared.

"What do you mean husband? I thought you had a kid"

"We do. She's adopted. Now I'm asking you for the last time before I call the cops. Get out of here" his father seemed shocked, and the fearful look returned to his eyes.

"Sam, please. I know what I've put you through and I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please just let me stay for a month. I need help and I don't have anywhere to go." He pleaded. George was about to say something when Samuel touched his arm, pulling him back.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near my daughter, and no way in hell are you coming to live with us. Go." He spat. The door closed, and he trudged off. Samuel leaned against the door and tried to breathe. Tears pooled in his eyes as George pulled him tight. Memories of the abuse came back. He couldn't get them to go away. A small voice came from the staircase.

"Papa?" He looked up, seeing the ivory-skinned girl in unicorn pajamas staring at him from the top of the stairs.

"Hey sweetheart," he said, sniffing and wiping his eyes. The girl ran and hugged him tightly. Samuel wrapped his arms around her tightly, burying his face in her tiny shoulder, soon topped with George's bigger one as they both squeezed him tightly. Samuel pulled back and sniffed, looking at his daughter with love and admiration in his eyes.

"why are you crying? was it that Hamilton again? Imma kick him in the shins!' she said, temper rising. Samuel laughed and kissed her forehead,

"No-no honey. Please don't attack mister hamilton" he said, laughing so he couldn't fully finish his sentence. He took a breath.

"It was just someone who didn't like me very much." Charlotte grinned.

"Okay! but you're not allowed to cry anymore, got it?" Samuel laughed again and nodded, wiping tears away with the heels of his palms.

"Good! Can we try and find bagel now? she ran away again" Samuel nodded and stood up, setting off with Charlotte into the house to find the brown and white cat.

Hey, Y'all! It's a-me! hehe. Anyway, how're Y'all doing? I'm trying to work on the first chapter of the fanfic, but for some reason, I literally cannot write a word at this point. anywho, as I procrastinate, i wrote you this! Again, ask chapter questions! i know you guys have some! Nothing is too weird, believe me, I've probably asked weirder stuff. Okay, goodnight, my loyal, royal subjects!