Cuteness

"I just don't get it!" George exclaimed. Samuel took another sip of his tea and looked straight ahead at his fiance. George placed his palms on his forehead and sighed.

"How can you be so stupid?! You could be with anyone, but you choose me!" he continued. Samuel raised an eyebrow. george didn't stop pacing, hands on his hips.

"I'm a hundred percent evil!" He exclaimed, turning to Samuel. The man with the squash-yellow cardigan laughed softly.

"Darling, your fifty percent sweetheart, and fifty percent idiot. and I love you, so shut it." The man with the emerald green and silver engagement band threw his hands in the air.

"But just hear me out I- MMF!" He was muffled and surprised by Samuel kissing him quickly, smiling up at him.

"I love you. Deal with it. If I didn't know any better I'd say you didn't want to marry me." He said airily, waving his mug around as he went into the kitchen to put his mug in the sink. 

"It's not that, its just i feel like you could do so much better than me!"

"FOR CHRISTS SAKE WE HAVE THIS CONVERSATION EVERY TWO WEEKS! JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE!"

Okay, short one, I know, but, the first two chapters of my new book, 'beauty and the beast' are up! Have fun!