Piano

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

1921, Ashland Wisconsin

It has been three years since Edward became a vampire and Natalia couldn't have been happier. Even though she is many, many years older than the boy, Edward has taken the role of the older brother. The sweet blonde is nothing but pure in the boy's eyes. He couldn't believe that even though the girl had lived so many years she had still been able to stay so innocent through it all. But he wouldn't change her in any way whatsoever.

Edward had been adjusting to the vampire life harder than both Carlise and Natalia had. This resulted in Natalia staying with Edward while Carlise would go off to work. At the beginning of this Edward felt bad for the fact Natalia had to give up nursing to look after him but every time such thoughts would go through him they would be shut down by a smiling Natalia saying "Edward, you are my brother, if giving up my work meant for you to get better than so be it."

This must have been one of the reasons why the two truly got a sibling bond, Natalia treated the boy with nothing less than love and care since the moment he opened his red eyes. She was the reason why he believed that even if you're a vampire it doesn't mean you're a monster. If someone as innocent and sweet as she was a vampire it meant there was also a chance for him.

♡♡♡♡♡

As you entered the building the three vampires lived in you were met by the beautiful sound of a piano playing. If you followed the sound you would find yourself in the lounge area where stood a grand piano. Edward was sitting behind it playing each key while watching his sister with amazement as she danced softly in the middle of the room. Her steps are gentle like a rose petal. The girl's eyes were closed as she let the music carry her with each step that she took. If you were looking from the outside you would think that the melody that Edward is playing was magical and it has cast a spell on the young girl, that's how in sync the two were.

As the girl was dancing she thought about the many flowers that were placed in vases around the room. Natalia had always had a soft spot for flowers. She made it her mission to decorate each room with at least one flower in it. But her by far favourite must have been white roses. For her, they represent everything good in the world. Edward would always comment on how ironic it was that they were her favourite because she was like a white rose herself, she was as beautiful and pure as one.

As the girl concentrated more on the flowers they slowly started to move in the direction of the girl making her performance even more magical. Edward shook his head smiling, he may have lived with the girl for three years but she was still able to surprise him with everything that she did. She was like a never-ending book that would have twists and turns at each page you would turn, making the girl ever so much more mysterious and unexpected.

As the music started to die down Natalia slowly started to sit on the ground with her head facing down with her eyes closed. The flowers collapsed in a perfect circle around the girl. As Edward put in the last key on the piano it was followed by the clapping of people. The two teens lifted their heads to see Carlise and Esme standing in the doorway smiling at the two. What caught the blonde's attention the most was the fact that Esme's eyes now were red.

The blonde's eyes widened as she looked between the two. She turned her face to Carlise and smiled a smile that reached her eyes.

"I'm glad you found your happy ending."

Authors Note

Early update because it's rather short with not much happening and because it's Halloween.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for more because there is a lot more to come!
Oh and do you guys have a preference on how often you would like me to update? Please comment if you would like me to update more often and how often that would be and I will try and do that.