Intruder

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Edward came back from Florida the next day after the chase with Victoria. To say he was frustrated with the whole situation would be an understatement and Natalia saying 'I told you so' only angered the boy more.

The next day Edward went to school with Bella as the rest did more searching about Victoria or about the news with Seattle.

Rosalie and Natalia stayed back in the house searching on the computers as the rest went into the forest to find her. But Victoria has the ability to cover up her traces nearly perfectly which made it nearly impossible for them to get any traces of her sent. Even Jasper had problems even though he was the best out of them all at tracking.

Natalia let out a groan while slamming her head into the keyboard making Rosalie look away from her monitor to look at her sister with a raised eyebrow.

"You okay there? You seem...tired. Which is completely impossible for us." Hearing her voice Natalia tilted her head to the side to look at her amused sister with a bored look. She let out a sigh and strengthened her back.

"I'm just frustrated from yesterday.. after letting Victoria run away and Emmett's encounter with the wolf... I mean I have already been close with a wolf before but he was in his human form, but now... I looked it in his eyes and I felt like I went back in time and was being nearly killed by that wolf. Every single emotion that I felt that day went through me... It was the first time in a very long time I was scared..." Rosalie's eyes softened as she looked at her sister. Natalia doesn't often open up about how she feels. She doesn't keep it all inside it's just that she doesn't want to bombard her family with her problems. Natalia wants so when they look at her they only see the good about her, so they only remember the happy memories they shared together. She doesn't want them to see her as a sad girl who lost a lot in life.

But most of the time when she opens up she opens up to Rosalie or Jasper. Normally people would think it would be Edward or Carlisle but it isn't. Edward knows how she feels through her thoughts, and when he does read her thoughts he sits down beside her and brings her in a quiet hug. No words are spoken but they both know it helps. When it comes to Carlisle she just doesn't want him to see her as weak, he's like a father figure to her and the way he sees her means the world to her.

With Jasper, it's because he knows what she feels. He'll sit down beside the girl and they share stories about how they felt the same. She has him as someone who understands.

When it comes to Rosalie the girl sees herself in Natalia back when she was human. She knows how to talk to Natalia so it's gentle and thoughtful. The two have been best friends since Rosalie became a vampire, sharing secrets ever since.

"Are you scared of dying?" Natalia looked into the distance and shook her head with a small smile on her face at Rosalie's question.

"I'm not actually. I have lived for such a long time and seen so many different places, met so many different people, studied different academics that there isn't much for me. I don't want to die but at the same time I'm not scared of it." Rosalie moved her chair closer to the other blonde with a teasing smile.