Nothing

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When Natalia closed Renesmee's bedroom door she thought over what the little girl just told her. Could it be? Are they able to mend their relationship back together? Can they pick back up the broken pieces without being hurt and be happy again?

Can she give him another chance?

Shaking her head Natalia started to walk down the hallway in the direction of the sitting room wondering if he had really left. She knew she shouldn't be having these thoughts and just put all of that behind her but it was like something was preventing her from doing it, every time she tried to walk out of this relationship and close the door behind her someone grabbed onto her arm and slams the door shut.

And now she doesn't know if she even wants to leave...

What bugs the girl the most is the fact how easy a relationship with someone else would be... how easy her relationship with Seth would be... He loves her so much that every time she thinks about Ace she needs to stop herself because she doesn't want to hurt Seth. She hates herself for what she is doing to the shapeshifter... If she could she could just disappear so all the problems revolving around her would just disappear... For a normal human being disappearing or just dying is so easy, all you really need is poison, getting stabbed or even a gunshot but when it comes to her case? For her to die her whole body would need to be burned down to dust by fire...

And who knows just maybe something like this would happen during the fight with the Volturi... Well, she won't know but everyone that stays behind will.

When the girl finally arrived in the sitting room nothing. It was just as it was supposed to be. The light from the fireplace lit up the empty room and Natalia's face trying to make the room appear warm... but because the girl was alone she just couldn't see the room that way. Taring her eyes at the dancing flames of the fire that she could only associate with her mate even if she didn't want to she started to walk in the direction of the exit. She wasn't going to leave Renesmee alone oh no, she would never leave the girl unattended. She was just going to walk out onto the front porch and look around just to make sure he had actually left. It would calm the unsettling feeling in her stomach.

As she opened the door she quickly closed it right back as she took a couple steps forward not wanting the cold air to enter the building. Her golden eyes scanned over the many trees that stood in front of her hoping to see any kind of movement or a shadow that would tell her he was still her but just like in the sitting room she was met with nothing.

A heavy sigh left her mouth causing a cloud to appear from the warmth of her breath in the cold air as if she let out a puff of smoke from a cigarette. Her eyes looked up away from the trees at the stars that filled the sky like pale corn into the freshly turned ground. It was the promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth springing from the cold. It was a vastness to bring humbleness and an eternal space to bring gratitude for the cosiness of home. No matter the years that passed, Natalia saw each night sky as a fresh gift given anew. It was the moment anyone who knew her would see her eyes smile. The reason why she had always loved the stars was that to her they always stayed the same, yes the constellations would change but they were always stars, they always shined so brightly that they would bring her hope.